Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What would be your stats if you played 40 mins per game in the WNBA?

There's an annoying ad for some cable/internet company asking where will you be when the first woman plays in major league baseball (lol), and being fair, if women want to invade male team sports, then we should be able to do the same right?

Simple, you're the only guy in the WNBA, you play 40 mins pe rgame, what's your stat line at the end of the season

College superstar

Default Re: What would be your stats if you played 40 mins per game in the WNBA?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    There's an annoying ad for some cable/internet company asking where will you be when the first woman plays in major league baseball (lol), and being fair, if women want to invade male team sports, then we should be able to do the same right?

Simple, you're the only guy in the WNBA, you play 40 mins pe rgame, what's your stat line at the end of the season
    I don't watch WNBA, so I don't know their talent/skill level, size, etc.

But I'd have a similar role as to that which I said I would have in the NBA. Just stand around and hope I am found open so I can hit a jumper.

Default Re: What would be your stats if you played 40 mins per game in the WNBA?

At least 10 fingerbangs a game

I'd end up being Sky Diggins' wife -

10 ppg. ***** per game

Quote Originally Posted by raprap
    10 ppg. ***** per game

You'd take 10 pen.is per game?

Made that high school varsity squad Westbrook0's Avatar

In all reality, this is where our answers, if we were answering truthfully, would start to vary from the NBA topic.

I'm 6'1, 190, reasonably athletic but not ridiculously so.

Therefore, my statline would probably be only marginally better than in the NBA.

These ladies are all in better shape than I am, I can guarantee you that, so I wouldn't be able to hustle up and down the court every time.

However, a decent amount of strength would probably allow me to grab maybe an additional rebound or so and putback each game as opposed to the NBA. I would still turn the ball over a lot, but probably have slightly better percentages.

I'll say this as my statline:

2.9 ppg
    1.8 rpg
    0.6 apg
    30% FG
    16% 3
    4.8 TO/g

Now, having said that, if someone here is 6'7, 210 and quite athletic, regardless of whether they're super skilled or not, they'd probably be putting up some big numbers.

Droid is 6'9, he'd be GOAT

Tolerant Liberals

Honesty like 2pg on 25% with like 5 turnovers and fouling out before halftime in most games

A couple flagrant fouls and sexual harassment lawsuits per season too

There will be no games. The floor will always be wet with all them b!tches around me...Just sayin'

3/4 of them girls will eventually end up pregz.

I have played basketball twice in my life.

I am quite sure I could get a solid double double.

I rule the local playground

i'd have 60 lbs of muscle on the biggest player in the wnba, don't shoot off my shoulder like women and am 6'2 so i'd say 12/10/3

Banned

12-15ppg
    4-5rpg
    2-3apg
    41% fg's
    30% threes
    85% ft's

6-1
    195 pounds
    shooting guard

Tolerant Liberals

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    12-15ppg
    4-5rpg
    2-3apg
    41% fg's
    30% threes
    85% ft's

6-1
    195 pounds
    shooting guard
    delusional as always

if u ever in toronto come hit me up and we can hoop up to 21 and settle this shit

Banned

I'd be the MVP and I'm not joking.

30 points on 55% FG
    15 rebounds
    5 assists