Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Lebron Ball effect on Chris Bosh

Chris Sposh

lebron's fault that bosh wasn't 1st option.

OP fail.

Decent college freshman

This forum is a hub for the stupid mofos on the internet

Very good NBA starter Orlando Magic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer23
    Yep.

The truly sad part is that while some are trolling for a reaction, most of the time they are not... and they actually are that stupid.

Lebron Ball effect on Chris Bosh:
    2 rings, 4 finals appearances.
    /thread

Who knew, a player getting less touches per game has a drop in his averages.

Bosh is a beast without Lebron dragging him down. Superstar status even.
    So where are his stats from the 2009 & 2010 playoffs?
    Oh wait...

Banned

Cool, didn't know bosh was supposed to still average 20/10 as a 3rd option

Put Bosh on a team with a shot-jacking MJ, and a 20 ppg scorer in Pippen, and he would be lucky to put up a 10 ppg.

Yawl can give the obvious excuse of 1st option going to 3rd option all you want, I mean under different circumstances this may be true, but when you WATCH how LeBron ball is played you notice how much it changed up Bosh's game....

It's like Yeah I can go from avg 23fga down to 13fga if I'm a 3rd option but, My game still would be my game, I'm just not getting the shots...BUT WITH LEBRON BALL Bosh goes from being a skilled post player (Which is his GAME) to being a spot up 3pt shooter

Having to change your whole game to fit another players offensive shortcoming has to be mentally draining, thus Bosh not giving 100% effort on defense. He tried with the rebounds but LeBron loves taking his teamates rebounds away for stat pad purposes. All in all, Bron ball took away Bosh's offensive skillset...Now he has to just stand at the 3 or long 2 just to spread the floor for LeBron cause LeBron can't have the paint packed cause he cant shoot a jumper...Yet in still when Bosh gets the ball when the shotclock is low, you morons expect him to just get hot when his fg attempts come few and far between with a new game thats not his game.

Thanks LeTMZ. Next show us the effect LeBron ball had on Bosh's postseason success

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    Yawl can give the obvious excuse of 1st option going to 3rd option all you want, I mean under different circumstances this may be true, but when you WATCH how LeBron ball is played you notice how much it changed up Bosh's game....

It's like Yeah I can go from avg 23fga down to 13fga if I'm a 3rd option but, My game still would be my game, I'm just not getting the shots...BUT WITH LEBRON BALL Bosh goes from being a skilled post player (Which is his GAME) to being a spot up 3pt shooter

Having to change your whole game to fit another players offensive shortcoming has to be mentally draining, thus Bosh not giving 100% effort on defense. He tried with the rebounds but LeBron loves taking his teamates rebounds away for stat pad purposes. All in all, Bron ball took away Bosh's offensive skillset...Now he has to just stand at the 3 or long 2 just to spread the floor for LeBron cause LeBron can't have the paint packed cause he cant shoot a jumper...Yet in still when Bosh gets the ball when the shotclock is low, you morons expect him to just get hot when his fg attempts come few and far between with a new game thats not his game.
    You always fail to include Wade in these discussions. You do realize that Wade played a large role in what you are talking about as well..right?

Bosh couldn't play his "normal" game because it would have been impossible to do given Wade and Lebron...

I don't think anyone with a brain is gonna sit here and say Lebron ball isn't a real thing. It is. He can only play on the ball offensively, but that doesn't mean much here as it was the combination of Wade and Lebron that caused 99% of what you are talking about.

If it was Lebron, Bosh, and prime Ray Allen? The team would have looked much different and Bosh would have gotten more touches in his "normal" way...

Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer23

This just in: first option on mediocre team becomes third option on contender, stats drop as a result