Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default Lakers 2nd round pick - Anthony Brown = closest thing to ray allen release/percentage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZPSsZbO69M

shot 45% threes in 2014
    shot 44% threes in 2015

and he even has hops like a rookie ray allen

known as a defensive stopper too? wtf how did this guy stick in college for 5 years and go 2nd round. he seems legit

he looks 5 times better than nancy boy junior thats for sure

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Lakers 2nd round pick - Anthony Brown = closest thing to ray allen release/percentage

Is this the one that called Kobe a rapist?

thats my ni[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]ga bruh

Default Re: Lakers 2nd round pick - Anthony Brown = closest thing to ray allen release/percentage

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZPSsZbO69M

shot 45% threes in 2014
    shot 44% threes in 2015

and he even has hops like a rookie ray allen

known as a defensive stopper too? wtf how did this guy stick in college for 5 years and go 2nd round. he seems legit

he looks 5 times better than nancy boy junior thats for sure

hmm.. is he a 3nD guy? his release seems bit slow for a pure shooter though.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    Is this the one that called Kobe a rapist?

thats my ni[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]ga bruh
    no

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

laker fans. they think 2nd round picks will be future HoF'ers now. They have Clarkson and that short PF from Kentucky who both would be bench players on decent teams.

Banned

Wow... no excuses

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    laker fans. they think 2nd round picks will be future HoF'ers now. They have Clarkson and that short PF from Kentucky who both would be bench players on decent teams.
    griff seems to let his delusions of Kobe carry over to this current Laker roster. He also believes all three of Russell, Clarkson, and Randle will be stars. Now they essentially found the next Ray Allen in the 2nd round.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Honestly he got a great stroke tho. High, quick release, good elevation, and the percentages are there. In that video you saw off the dribble, curls, spot up... I don't know anything about him, but that's the kind of release that needs little work to get used to NBA defenses.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

Decent college freshman

Brown was a solid selection and can eventually fill a role as a 3&D guy off the bench. I loved that pick for the Lakers. Really disliked passing on RJ Hunter for Nance Jr. when they could have bought a 2nd round pick to draft him.

I wouldn't look for either Nance Jr. or Brown to contribute much this year, but maybe they'll get plenty of PT if Lakers keep missing out on FAs.

Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SwishSquared
    Brown was a solid selection and can eventually fill a role as a 3&D guy off the bench. I loved that pick for the Lakers. Really disliked passing on RJ Hunter for Nance Jr. when they could have bought a 2nd round pick to draft him.

I wouldn't look for either Nance Jr. or Brown to contribute much this year, but maybe they'll get plenty of PT if Lakers keep missing out on FAs.

I like the Brown pick better than Nance Jr, he's got a nice stroke and good defense. The Lakers need players that can stretch the floor, hopefully he works out. As for RJ Hunter, I know the scouts love him and he was projected late first round but he has a really low release point on his jumper, not sure how that will translate to the NBA.

He probably wanted to finish that Degree.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    THose were lucky shots man. At least show some legit plays.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Hopefully he is because the Lakers need help desperately