Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Default Re: How does Mudiay project now that he's in Denver?

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    I was going off last season when the players openly revolted against Brian Shaw. That type of environment leads me to think it's not the best situation for a guy like Mudiay, who needs more than just time to develop properly.

That was almost all due to shaw. And he's gone.

No problems left in our lockerroom once Lawson is traded.

Banned

I'm still waiting on the Ty Lawson trade to happen.

I'd assume Sacramento has thrown themselves out the race with trading their key assets to Philadelphia for a salary dumb as well as the signing of Rondo.

Rockets still have assets to trade, and with Llull deciding not to join Houston, you'd think we'd be gunning to better our PG depth.

But, I think if the Nuggets were smart... They'd wait a year to trade Ty Lawson and Kenneth Faried to the New York Knicks and drain them of their remaining assets. Phil Jackson would look at the shooting and passing ability of Ty Lawson and say to himself, that's our PG and he's a trade away. Phil Jackson would look at the rebounding, motor, and defensive versatility of Kenneth Faried and say to himself, that's our Dennis Rodman and he's a trade away. The Nuggets would treat this opportunity like they had with shipping Carmelo Anthony and Chauncey Billups to teh Knicks a couple years ago and they'd just be rolling in assets. Knicks fans are always in this win now mode, and would mask any future repercussions with instant success.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Sounds like we will wait for a good Lawson trade to arise. No need to rush it.

I could see Lawson to the Knicks at the deadline depending on how the teams are doing.