Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Aldridge to Spurs per WOJ

Quote Originally Posted by PP34Deuce
    Spurs still need a legit back up option for Tony Parker. I believe Parkers game will suffer more as he's always been fast and not really explosive.

Aldridge is a 25-10 player with decent defense next TD. I believe they move Duncan to the 5.

what's their cap looking like in signing some bottom feeding ball handlers? and what's up with Patty Patty Patty?

Banned

Don't think it would be possible but Prigioni is the type of guy Spurs need to back up Tony

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

ITS OFFICIAL! LMA TO THE SPURS! Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by GIF REACTION
    Don't think it would be possible but Prigioni is the type of guy Spurs need to back up Tony

isnt he locked in with the Rockets? and that would be ideal now that I think of it

so when does the "stacked" remarks begin lol

Quote Originally Posted by RIP CITY
    LOL.
    Spurs are too old, Timmy is 40, Manu is washed up, Parker is fat and plays like garbage, Danny Green is overrated role player. Spurs arent reaching the WCF.

Would bet alot of Money AGAINST SAS winning the title if this goes through.. they will be overrated right away you can bet on that, but Manu/Timmy/Parker after ANOTHER long season? Manu already looked done last year.. I mean, at one point Timmy's gotta break down, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Would bet alot of Money AGAINST SAS winning the title if this goes through.. they will be overrated right away you can bet on that, but Manu/Timmy/Parker after ANOTHER long season? Manu already looked done last year.. I mean, at one point Timmy's gotta break down, right?
    Manu looked done 2 years ago against the cHeat.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Spurs are too old, Timmy is 40, Manu is washed up, Parker is fat and plays like garbage, Danny Green is overrated role player. Spurs arent reaching the WCF.
    What does Tim's age have to do with his play? I agree that Parker is too fat though.

Pop knows the score...the whole point of bringing in LMA is to take some of the minutes load off of Duncan for the regular season.

Keeping Green was huge, but there's some other needs to address now that Splitter is out the door and possibly Mills depending on how the final cap total shakes out.

and then came back with a brilliant 2014 campaign. Motivation is key. Maybe he'll get the last out of his Body.

--

Lets be real, they were clearly title caliber last year.. they probably could have been for one more year without any changes, but they will be overrated a bit I believe with LMA..

Kawhi still the best Player though, he could take them to the title.

Then he had an incredible season in 2014.

Maybe he likes taking one on, one off.

Maybe if the Spurs had some young small forward with spectacular defense and very good offense huh?

Geez, Spurs stacked as f*ck.

Banned

Aldridges gives them a lot of versatility in the front court

Local High School Star

Agreed manu is about done.. I hope if he comes back it's going to be a minimum contract which is think is about his worth now.. Duncan well.. He is still dam good and he will sign at a significant discount.. I'm interested to see how much that will be though..

Even if the Spurs do sign alridge they still need abit of work to do with their backup guards.. Marco won't be back and he was really a backup sg/sf for us... And with manu being meh we really need to work on that next... Parker I'm not sure about.. He was super banged up last season.. And with the extra rest he might be abit better next season.. But Spurs need a more reliable backup pg incase Parker can't get it back together.
    If the Spurs sign alridge can they still use their MDE to sign someone? If so this really needs to be another guard..

Really interested to see what happens here for the Spurs... Could be a massive offseason for them