Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: My definitive clutch discussion of Bran, Kobe, Curry, Jordan, etc

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    A LeBron stan saying another LeBron stan owning cause they both butthurt over LeBron's empty stats that leads to another Finals L, how cute... 2/6
    2 of 6 doe, meanwhile godbe 5 of 7 points, 81 ringz

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    2 of 6 doe, meanwhile godbe 5 of 7 points, 81 ringz

Quote Originally Posted by Indian guy
    ArbitraryWater straight up owning folks here.

Honestly, Kobe fans are better off talking about fadeawayz, alphaness and mean looks than numbers when it comes to LeBron. Their boy is simply not winning any battles against him if we're talking statistics. Be it last 5 minutes, last 2 minutes, last shots, +/- in crunch time, LeBron's always been better.

MAMBAA! Intimidating AS F[COLOR="Black"]UC[/COLOR]K.. this is what it means to INSTILL a winning attitude into your teammates, and straight FEAR into your opponents..

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    ^Wait, shots to tie or take the lead? What would be the point of a 5 margin under that criteria?

Correct your lists, and maybe I'll take you seriously. Godspeed young foreigner.
    You destroyed that clown.

MAMBAA! Intimidating AS F[COLOR="Black"]UC[/COLOR]K.. this is what it means to INSTILL a winning attitude into your teammates, and straight FEAR into your opponents..

Quote Originally Posted by catch24
    You destroyed that clown.
    It's not very hard tbf. Little Arby has had a plethora of self ethers on ISH.

That one where he got caught stealing posts from another user was absolute GOLD.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    It's not very hard tbf. Little Arby's had a plethora of self ethers on ISH.

That one where he was caught stealing posts from another user was absolute GOLD.

Mighty and catch24 going full tag team on us like

branslowski trna join in

Mighty and catch24 going full tag team on us like

branslowski trna join in

Just quit bro, you takin L's Like LeBron did....Picture rated 2/6

Jordan
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=322375

-In his entire playoff career during "crunch time", Jordan was converting at a rate of 62.5% TS and 52.0% FG on enormous volume (37.5 FGA/48). Though he did drop off a bit in 1998.

-At his peak from 1990-92 those figures increase to 70.7% TS and 62.2% FG on even higher volume (39.8 FGA/48).

This game below is a perfect example. Everything is going to the basket.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMLpMAFNpo4&t=3m39s

From 1985-1998 in the playoffs, his playoff scoring rate from "non-crunch time" to "crunch time" increased by 1.64 (At his 1990-92 peak it nearly doubles).

His FG% increases from 48.4% to 52.0%, while TS% goes from 56.2% to 62.5% (At 1990-92 peak his FG% goes up by 11.9%, while TS% goes up by 13.1%.

His steals rate also increase by 1.7 (At 1990-92 peak this more than doubles)

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball

This is from 1988, during a Bulls-Rockets game.

[COLOR="Red"]^^^^^ It says that MJ scored 46% of the Bulls' 4th quarter points in 1988
    [/COLOR]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiBQ05cXt04&t=0m21s
    I guess this is why they called MJ's supporting cast the "Jordanaires".

O-Qua Tangin Wann

Honestly, 2-4 sounds a lot better than 2/6. LeBron fans should report it as W-L like that.

That pic says it all, no wonder Bran wasn't allowed to stand with the others

Saw a basketball once

Default Re: My definitive clutch discussion of Bron, Tobe, Curry, Jordan, etc

I never understood why people thought that LeBron, the NBA LEADER in PPG in elimination games, is not clutch.