Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Decent playground baller

Default Re: Where do you rank Stephen Curry on the all-time PG list and overall ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cali Syndicate
    Steve nash tier....career is midst of his prime, can only get better.
    Good call. He has clearly surpassed Nash now.

5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Where do you rank Stephen Curry on the all-time PG list and overall ?

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater

Also, Curry has been a top 10 player by his 3rd full year in the league, so lol to that.

You highlighted seven things and this has nothing to do with six of the highlights. You still don't know how to post.

Show me a list with Curry in the top ten in his fourth season.

GOAT wise, Steph still has work to do before hitting the top 10 GOAT PG's. But for projection purposes, he's looking like a top 5 GOAT PG eventually. He already has a ring. And looks to have the potential to SHOOT up the GOAT PG charts quicker than most. But right now, I can't put Steph in the top 10 GOAT PG's. However, I wouldn't be surprised if BOTH Curry and Westbrook join Magic, Big O, and Isiah as the top 5 GOAT PG's one day...

Peak value or best player wise, I think Curry is arguably a top 5 PG ALREADY! The only PG's FOR SURE I would take over Curry are Magic and Big O in that realm. I could understand arguments for others like Westbrook, Frazier, Isiah, and Payton. But the things that Steph is doing at PG in terms of the package of shooting-handles-passing is UNPRECEDENTED! Just like Magic and Big O, he's redefining the PG position.
    Last edited by bizil; 12-10-2015 at 05:55 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mrofir
    I hate to say it but titles count. At the moment if he retired I think he's one millisecond behind Stockton Nash and Kidd -- but all he has to do is keep playing at current level for a few more years to surpass them.

Edit -- even though I definitely think all three of those guys would have been able to win a championship this season with that roster.
    That may be the dumbest ****ing thing I've ever read on ISH...jesus christ. Curry's achievements aren't even close to any of those three players yet.