Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Curry's A/TO ratio: 19 Assists, 16 turnovers

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    We can agree to disagree, but this years Curry has surpassed him in my eyes. Or at least is close, maybe next year. And it's because he's more SG than PG. Maybe it's just a fluke run and Curry is coming back to earth, but the Curry so far in these playoffs has been amazing. His scoring is just too much for teams to handle usually. I know he has help.

I think people just get caught up in the game to game moment.
    That's fine.

Just saying that the Warriors advantages over the Clippers have nothing to do with Curry. For all the talk about what he does on offense - the Clippers were the ones who performed better offensively all season. They just have the better defense and bench which both have nothing to do with Steph.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

I remember someone making a thread saying Curry does too much unnecessary flashy stuff...

Two instances this game.

-End of 3rd quarter (i think), Curry had a wide open layup at last second of the quarter and I think he double clutched it instead of just putting it up. All he had to do was a regular layup, and he would have gotten it in time.

-Near the end of the 4th, he had some strange behind the back pass to nobody... Why not just make a regular pass when the game is on the line?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    I remember someone making a thread saying Curry does too much unnecessary flashy stuff...

Two instances this game.

-End of 3rd quarter (i think), Curry had a wide open layup at last second of the quarter and I think he double clutched it instead of just putting it up. All he had to do was a regular layup, and he would have gotten it in time.

-Near the end of the 4th, he had some strange behind the back pass to nobody... Why not just make a regular pass when the game is on the line?
    Green fucced up he should of been at the 3 point line and would of recieved the pass perfectly and had a great look. What the fucc is he doing standing 19 feet out?

Quote Originally Posted by Young X
    Picture a pitbull like CP3 getting shut down by Dellavadova...

We're talking about a dude who's torched Kawhi Leonard, Tony Allen, Danny Green, Mike Conley...but he's gonna get shutdown by some undrafted whiteboy...yeah right.
    How did ChokeP3 do in the Conference Finals again? Oh wait...

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    When faced in a trap he has been kicking it out to the perimeter and the shooter has been too scared to shoot. They end up swinging the ball around again or going to the hoop for a drive and kick. These don't give Curry any assists. It's been obvious that the Cav's gameplan is to focus all attention on Curry and make the rest of GS beat you. The rest of GS needs to wake up and take advantage of the good looks they are getting with the focus that is being placed on Curry.
    because your AMC is not ALPHA anymore... reduce to BETA CAROTENE

Golden State Aster*sks

it goes hand in hand with his 3 for 15

Local High School Star dabigbaws's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Green fucced up he should of been at the 3 point line and would of recieved the pass perfectly and had a great look. What the fucc is he doing standing 19 feet out?
    lol you think curry can do no wrong. he has been terrible and i've been telling you the last 3 series he is a spot up shooter and the warriors are better with his ass on the bench

how the **** do you get locked up by some rat looking unathletic useless white boy LOL

Local High School Star Achilleas's Avatar

the cavs double all the time curry,dray,bogut and barnes must score when the play 3vs 2,they are bad now,when they score on open looks they will make cavs not to double all the time curry and let him play better,if they keep shooting like this then all the time curry will be double and shoot bad shoots

3 games
    barnes 9/27 and 3/10 from three
    green 8/30 and 1/8 from three
    bogut 4/9

most of the time curry pick and roll with green who is open all the time,if green don't shoot so many threes and drive and then kick the ball outside then they will destroy cavs defence,now green shoot 3s and try to lob for bogut