Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default you can tell who never played bball.Steph Curry gets trapped all game...

He makes the right play and passes to the open man and they miss but somehow its his fault they are losing...

I hate people who talk basketball and dont know wtf they are talking about

Default Re: you can tell who never played bball.Steph Curry gets trapped all game...

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    He makes the right play and passes to the open man and they miss but somehow its his fault they are losing...

2011 Lebron got hated for the same thing.
    Even Mark Cuban admitted that he made the right play most of time.

Default Re: you can tell who never played bball.Steph Curry gets trapped all game...

they trap the fk out of him he passes to draymond and he fuks up if he tries to fight through the double team he gets stripped.What else can he do?Damn being a star must suck u somehow make 7 3's in a game and still get blamed

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

I think it's more on Kerr to put Curry in better situations to get looks.

I like the Cavs strategy though. They'll live with Iggy/Green taking 3's all day

The dumbass shot 15 threes in an NBA finals game.

Nuff said

Next

It's what I've been saying. Curry isn't "choking". The Cleveland defense is specifically focused on limiting Curry.

what are you opinions on klay? didnt you say he couldnt create his own shot?

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    The dumbass shot 15 threes in an NBA finals game.

Nuff said

Next
    Apparently, it's the most of all time. Here's a list:

Curry's is definitely the worst there outside of Starks

I knew it had to be the most all time. What point guard does this and thinks that he's contributing to quality basketball?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out

Agreed, it's not Steph Curry's fault that the rest of his cast can't make open shots when he is getting trapped at the 3 point line most of the time. If Curry's teammates can't make CLE pay for the double teams then the double teams will keep on coming.

Banned

Wow, the MVP of the league is getting doubled... wow. Never seen that before. No wonder the guy just broke the record for most missed 3s in a single finals game. Because of traps.

Just goes to show how one dimensional his game is. Maybe learn how to shoot mid range, post up, split doubles, move without the ball, etc like you know... actually great players did before him.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    It's what I've been saying. Curry isn't "choking". The Cleveland defense is specifically focused on limiting Curry.
    ^^

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Wow, the MVP of the league is getting doubled... wow. Never seen that before. No wonder the guy just broke the record for most missed 3s in a single finals game. Because of traps.

Just goes to show how one dimensional his game is. Maybe learn how to shoot mid range, post up, split doubles, move without the ball, etc like you know... actually great players did before him.
    Wanna go into detail on what you think Steph Curry's correct course of action should be when he gets trapped at the 3 point line?

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    I think it's more on Kerr to put Curry in better situations to get looks.

I like the Cavs strategy though. They'll live with Iggy/Green taking 3's all day
    Weren't you arguing about how Iguodala and Green are knock down shooters the other day in the thread about how good LeBron would be on the Warriors?

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Weren't you arguing about how Iguodala and Green are knock down shooters the other day in the thread about how good LeBron would be on the Warriors?
    Green is a good 3 point shooter on the season, but he's been choking in the playoffs. That wouldn't happen with a better playmaker/leader in LeBron.

Iggy is 5-13 for the series. Not shabby at all, but I'd rather have him take them than Klay/Curry. Forcing others to score gets GSW out of their game plan, and doesn't let the splash brothers find their rhythm. That's more the point of having them shoot. They are good 3 point shooters, but not as good as the best shooting backcourt all time.