Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Arrow LeBron James has scored, assisted, or created 200 of the Cavaliers' 291 points

Synergy Sports Tech @SynergySST
    LeBron James has scored, assisted, or created 200 of the Cavaliers' 291 points through the first 3 games of the #NBAFinals . Beyond unreal.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron James has scored, assisted, or created 200 of the Cavaliers' 291 points

Holy shit.

Doing it ALL. No all-stars, such an inferior team talentwise, no more statpadding, and finally playing as the clear cut underdog. This is what LeBron haters wanted, didn't they? There's literally no other reasons why you should hate on the guy anymore.

Default Re: LeBron James has scored, assisted, or created 200 of the Cavaliers' 291 points

He's Playing at a level of greatness not seen since KD's 2014 reg season

relax boys... let me know when we see 30 assists a game like my man scott skiles.

Banned

Impossible. Spurs killed hero ball last year.

Quote Originally Posted by BlakFrankWhite
    He's Playing at a level of greatness not seen since KD's 2014 reg season

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Local High School Star

Define created. Is that points they've scored off him bringing the ball up the court?
    I'm not hating, cause I'm sure the points total off him scoring and assisting is amazing, but if created is meant how I think it's meant then I'd rather see the numbers for scoring and assists alone

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KembaWalker
    Define created. Is that points they've scored off him bringing the ball up the court?
    I'm not hating, cause I'm sure the points total off him scoring and assisting is amazing, but if created is meant how I think it's meant then I'd rather see the numbers for scoring and assists alone
    Even so, that would only account for like 20 points.

Because you can just do the math yourself real easily: he's averaging 40 ppg and 10 apg...that's 60 points right there. 60 x 3 (3 games) = 180.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    Even so, that would only account for like 20 points.

Because you can just do the math yourself real easily: he's averaging 40 ppg and 10 apg...that's 60 points right there. 60 x 3 (3 games) = 180.
    lmfao wasn't thinking enough to just work off his averages smh

That is damn impressive

Banned

I think it's the hockey assists.

Created would mean a couple different things.

Let's say he drives in, draws the defense, dishes it to a 3 pt shooter who gives it up to another shooter with a better look.

Or he assists someone, but they get fouled on their shot attempt, and make shots at the line.

My guess, is points scored on a possession from a LeBron steal or rebound.

Somebody is melting down hard, LeBron stays winning.