Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Gotta give props to LeBron

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    Look, this guy may be a balding beta collider trying to save face, but the most respectable quality that he has ever shown in his career is on fully display right now. Despite all the injured teammates, he's actually still trying and giving full effort. I have him at 5-6 if he keeps this effort up and cavs win.
    Hell, he'll even contend for top 3.

Made that high school varsity squad BBallZen83's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    sorry for name calling, probably was un-called for and immature from my side.
    No problem brosef. Everyone seems to attack everyone on this board. It's the nature of the internet and being anonymous.

Made that high school varsity squad BBallZen83's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    You're a cool dude, man. Wish I could fly out to Arizona and meet you.
    Props Fudge. You're a funny, and interesting character on this forum. Great avy's too. Love the Speights mole zooming into an asterisk. LOL. All time great stuff there.

Banned

Bran >>>> 10 times the player Kirby ever was

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    Bran >>>> 10 times the player Kirby ever was
    ugh...
    You do realize that if one camp wasn't trying to shit on the other, both would be respected?

Why can't we all admit that both guys are atg players, both in the top 10 by most people.
    And even if your guy, no matter who it is, is better, then why does that make you so happy and make you feel like you've achieved something?

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

ugh...
    You do realize that if one camp wasn't trying to shit on the other, both would be respected?

Why can't we all admit that both guys are atg players, both in the top 10 by most people.
    And even if your guy, no matter who it is, is better, then why does that make you so happy and make you feel like you've achieved something?
    With all due respect, you've talked so much unwarranted shit on LeBron the last few weeks that I can't take you seriously. You were literally saying that the refs were rigging it for Cleveland even though there were about 4 terrible calls in game 4 against LeBron at the end. I agree with your point, but you are not one of the posters who actually gives credit where it's due. You can't make one thread and act like you haven't been 100% jackass for the last few weeks. I appreciate you trying to bring respect to both players, but I sincerely hope your 2 inch dick gets bit up by a beaver.

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    With all due respect, you've talked so much unwarranted shit on LeBron the last few weeks that I can't take you seriously. You were literally saying that the refs were rigging it for Cleveland even though there were about 4 terrible calls in game 4 against LeBron at the end. I agree with your point, but you are not one of the posters who actually gives credit where it's due. You can't make one thread and act like you haven't been 100% jackass for the last few weeks. I appreciate you trying to bring respect to both players, but I sincerely hope your 2 inch dick gets bit up by a beaver.
    The whole G2 was rigged for Cavs to win, I'll stand by that opinion, and most of the people in game thread were doing the same.
    I don't like him as a human being, but I don't call his fans stupid just because they are their fans or don't try to downplay him to prop up one or another player.

Ughh biggest hater I've seen now giving him props too...

The whole G2 was rigged for Cavs to win, I'll stand by that opinion, and most of the people in game thread were doing the same.
    I don't like him as a human being, but I don't call his fans stupid just because they are their fans or don't try to downplay him to prop up one or another player.
    It's the exact opposite actually. Even Kobe fans were saying that LeBron was getting gipped on calls, and the NBA officiating report indicates that to be the truth.

It's the exact opposite actually. Even Kobe fans were saying that LeBron was getting gipped on calls, and the NBA officiating report indicates that to be the truth.
    Read the finals thread, everybody was saying that the refs were favoring the cavs and then the narrative somehow changed after two no calls, one after lebron travelled two times and other was a legit no call when green held him on jump ball.

Read the finals thread, everybody was saying that the refs were favoring the cavs and then the narrative somehow changed after two no calls, one after lebron travelled two times and other was a legit no call when green held him on jump ball.
    Look at a more unbiased source... like the Raptors thread on RealGM. Everyone was talking about how bad the calls were against the Cavs. Or look at the NBA officiating report for game 2 where LeBron got hacked on 2 key shots near the end, and draymond green got away with fouling on two jump balls in OT

True, but their offense would be significantly better.

Right now, LeBron is the only guy who can create his own shot... well, Delly is kinda climbing up there too. If Love/Kyrie were in, it would be faster paced for sure, and both teams would be scoring higher. I still think every game would be close, like it is now.
    Love isnt the best well know own shot creater. i agree that with kyrie the offense would have more flow, but right now what della s palying against curry is just def-player of the decade type of skill. that way more important than scoring just more points.

love wouldnt make the game faster at all imo

ugh...

with absolutely no respect (he doesnt deserve it Shuttles), you're absolutely one of the dumbest posters that is being SERIOUS and CONVINCED of his opinion, here... you shit on dude all the time, don't play this now

this never happened... what did happen was you saying 'oh this wasn't a foul/this was a foul' after perfectly legitimate calls in game 2.. probably last night aswell.

The fact you ignore how incredibly biased the game 2 closeout was is hilarious.

random top comment from a video on the NBA youtube channel from today, post game 3
    Last edited by ArbitraryWater; 06-10-2015 at 08:52 AM.

all you people waking up and giving props to lebron now, that's funny.

dude has done things like this since 2003. he's putting it all together this time, playing at the top of his game, but don't act like he didn't impress you before.

no one has the combination of smarts, passing, size, and speed. even when his jumper falls out he still beats you so many ways.

for the last 8 years at least he's had teams that fell into line behind him and led him far into the post-season.

as soon as the spurs lost i said "oh my, the cavs might actually get one this year". pop's defensive speed and rotations - that's the kryptonite for lebron.

Quote Originally Posted by KembaWalker
    I wanna continue hating on him, but gawd damn it, too impressive right now