Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: Kyrie Irving NBA Finals post-game 1 interview: "I'm worried...this felt different"

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    Why isnt bigboss banned yet?
    Relax ISIS. This is America. Freedom of speech.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Default Re: Kyrie Irving NBA Finals post-game 1 interview: "I'm worried...this felt different"

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Nah, he needs like 35-10. Lol at 24 points getting it done
    I'd much rather have 24-29 points on 15-20 shots than 30-40 points on 30+ shots. They asked what I thought he needed to do for us to win the series... I think it is to take far less shots and get the other guys going. That's going to inevitably lead to less points. It may not be realistic, but our hopes of winning this series aren't realistic without Kyrie and Love, so it is what it is.

Saw a basketball once

Hope it's nothing serious. He's the most clutch and exciting player on the Cavs, they have very little chance if hes done. He was their best defensive player tonight as well.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss
    He looks like hipster tiny tim from a christmas carol.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    I'd much rather have 24-29 points on 15-20 shots than 30-40 points on 30+ shots. They asked what I thought he needed to do for us to win the series... I think it is to take far less shots and get the other guys going. That's going to inevitably lead to less points. It may not be realistic, but our hopes of winning this series aren't realistic without Kyrie and Love, so it is what it is.
    35 points on 20 shots sounds about right.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    35 points on 20 shots sounds about right.
    That sounds like the LeBron who could shoot 3s though.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Kobe stans are such jackasses for enjoying watching another player get hurt just because it lowers LeBron's chance of winning another ring. That's some psychotic shit, seriously.

I really liked the way Kyrie played tonight too. I felt like it was his best all around game in the playoffs. His defense and hustle was awesome. Time to shut him down for the season. Don't want to risk his long term health.

Just sucks that another series is being ruined due to injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Kobe stans are such jackasses for enjoying watching another player get hurt just because it lowers LeBron's chance of winning another ring. That's some psychotic shit, seriously.

I really liked the way Kyrie played tonight too. I felt like it was his best all around game in the playoffs. His defense and hustle was awesome. Time to shut him down for the season. Don't want to risk his long term health.

Just sucks that another series is being ruined due to injuries.
    Kobe fans are the worst. This past playoffs has reminded me why I hate them so much. Everything has gone wrong for LBJ these playoffs but he's still fighting and they still hate.

This really ****ing sucks, so many injuries this year.

Learning to shoot layups Da Hammer's Avatar

He's the only player on that team that I like. Just seems like a real cool dude and talented as hell. So feel for him. If he plays another game I fear he is going to end up screwing his knee long term. No way he's moving naturally at this point, having to overcompensate for his injuries. Cavs should just shut him down and think long term.

I feel bad for the dude. Hope he recovers quickly

Great college starter SyRyanYang's Avatar

Damn those blocks on Curry, dude is such a stud I'm not even mad
    Hope he comes back reasonably healthy

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Kobe fans are the worst. This past playoffs has reminded me why I hate them so much. Everything has gone wrong for LBJ these playoffs but he's still fighting and they still hate.
    This is is a stupid generalization. There were a lot of Kobe fans, including myself, who said they were hoping Kyrie is alright, but because of one guy now everyone is an asshole?
    So because Dubeta and other guys were laughing when injured Kobe his achilles, I can say all of Lebron fans are mfckers?

Imagine Love and KI playing 100%