Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Curry already holds the record for most playoff games with 5 made 3's and 5 assists

Curry already holds the record for most playoff games with 5 made 3's and 5 assists. He has 8 after last night and that is already more than ANY OTHER PLAYER IN THE HISTORY OF THE NBA.

Kobe was 2nd on the list with 6 and it took him 220 playoff games to get there.
    I believe the stat showed Curry at around 30 playoff games.

Somewhat of an insignificant stat but it's still pretty impressive. I see this as proof that there has never been another shooter quite like him.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Curry already holds the record for most playoff games with 5 made 3's and 5 assists

Alpha Male Curry

Default Re: Curry already holds the record for most playoff games with 5 made 3's and 5 assists

Obvious Kobe agenda thread

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    Obvious Kobe agenda thread

Just thought I should mention #2 player on list.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by enayes
    Curry already holds the record for most playoff games with 5 made 3's and 5 assists. He has 8 after last night and that is already more than ANY OTHER PLAYER IN THE HISTORY OF THE NBA.

Kobe was 2nd on the list with 6 and it took him 220 playoff games to get there.
    I believe the stat showed Curry at around 30 playoff games.

Somewhat of an insignificant stat but it's still pretty impressive. I see this as proof that there has never been another shooter quite like him.

Where is West? Pistol Pete?

Oh. Right. Any record that includes "3s made" doesn't matter much to me in the grand scheme of things.

Quote Originally Posted by kshutts1
    Where is West? Pistol Pete?

Oh. Right. Any record that includes "3s made" doesn't matter much to me in the grand scheme of things.

Alpha Male Curry doesn't give a fucc what matters to you

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Alpha Male Curry doesn't give a fucc what matters to you
    Very true. He doesn't even know me.

Just saying... any "leaderboard" that includes 3s is impressive in it's own right, but we should all recognize the obvious "flaws".

Quote Originally Posted by kshutts1
    Very true. He doesn't even know me.

Just saying... any "leaderboard" that includes 3s is impressive in it's own right, but we should all recognize the obvious "flaws".

ngga go to the retirement home if you wanna talk about your pre-3 point line era bullshit, this just in we don't give a fucc round here

Who holds the record for most games with 5 made threes, 5 assists and 3 steals?

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by gyu
    And don't forget exactly 12 made shots, random-espn-stat

Quote Originally Posted by gyu
    I pointed out in my original post that it's somewhat of a "reaching" stat line.
    But when you think about it, making 5 3s and having 5 assists in a game is pretty straightforward. It's not like of those 20/8/7/7 lines that have only been done a few times, etc.

It's impressive that he's already the record holder.

What's with all these assists and steals? I wanna see Curry break Danny Green's NBA Finals record for 3s - hopefully that means that Lebron loses.

Arbitrary stats tell me when he makes the most 3's

Golden State Aster*sks

He's a flopper now, so who cares.