Banned

Exclamation The Future of the West

Everyone talks about how great the West is now but the truth is it will be twice as good in just a few years. Bush did 9/11 #JFCMSB. Almost every team will be as good if not better in 3-5 years from now.

Blazers- If LMA staus they will be legit, maybe slightly better than now
    Clippers-Just as good as now
    Suns-Way better than now, Len will be a monster as well as Goodwin and Warren
    Lakers- I hate to say it, but they will probably get at least 1 top free agent. Easily better than now.
    Kings- Hard to imagine why they wouldn't be better than now unless Cousins leaves
    Warriors-Probably the same
    Pelicans- Anthony Davis in 3-5 years >>>>>>
    Spurs-?
    Rockets-Will still have Harden, will still be elite
    Mavs-?
    Jazz-Gobert in 3-5 years >>>>
    Grizzlies- The way ZBO and Gasol play they will age well. Probably the same as now.
    Thunder-?
    Nuggets-Can't be worse than now
    Wolves- Wiggins, Lavine, Dieng, Okafor/Towns

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Default Re: The Future of the West

Jazz were one of the best teams down the stretch without a back-up center or pg or Burks. No reason they shouldn't be in the thick of things next year.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
    Jazz were one of the best teams down the stretch without a back-up center or pg or Burks. No reason they shouldn't be in the thick of things next year.
    Agreed. The only problem is that EVERYONE is in the thick of things next year

National High School Star

I imagine this draft turn out is going to pave the way to a "top16" play-offs.. Can't really be ignored now..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sportal
    I imagine this draft turn out is going to pave the way to a "top16" play-offs.. Can't really be ignored now..
    I hope so. It would be nice to at least have 1 good thing come from this draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Lensanity View Post
    Everyone talks about how great the West is now but the truth is it will be twice as good in just a few years. Bush did 9/11 #JFCMSB. Almost every team will be as good if not better in 3-5 years from now.

Blazers- If LMA staus they will be legit, maybe slightly better than now
    Clippers-Just as good as now
    Suns-Way better than now, Len will be a monster as well as Goodwin and Warren
    Lakers- I hate to say it, but they will probably get at least 1 top free agent. Easily better than now.
    Kings- Hard to imagine why they wouldn't be better than now unless Cousins leaves
    Warriors-Probably the same
    Pelicans- Anthony Davis in 3-5 years >>>>>>
    Spurs-?
    Rockets-Will still have Harden, will still be elite
    Mavs-?
    Jazz-Gobert in 3-5 years >>>>
    Grizzlies- The way ZBO and Gasol play they will age well. Probably the same as now.
    Thunder-?
    Nuggets-Can't be worse than now
    Wolves- Wiggins, Lavine, Dieng, Okafor/Towns

That Zach Eddy guy reminds me physically of Alex Len, which in turn reminded me of “Lensanity” which in turn prompted me to bump some of his old lunacy.