Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Default MJ w/o Pippen (0 MVP, 0 RING) vs Kareem w/o Magic (5 MVPs, 1 title) - KAJ GOAT

Kareem without Magic (5 MVPs, 1 title) - Greatest of all time

Bill Russell without Cousy (1 MVP, 5 titles) - Greatest Winner

MJ falls to the #3 spot.

Can't deny facts. I dont give a fvck about ESPN/NIKE. They been brainwashing you fools with them Space Jam and I believe I can fly sh!t.

Talking about easy path to the finals, how about the bulls 1998 run?

MJ lost 3 times in the first round in one of the weakest era ever.

Had a losing record three times and still made the playoffs
    (38-44) lost 1-3 vs Milwaukee
    (30-52) then 0-3 vs Bird
    (40-42) and swept again by Bird and the Celtics

I'm ready to expose this n!gga like an art gallery.
    Last edited by k0kakw0rld; 05-18-2015 at 05:43 PM.

Default Re: MJ w/o Pippen (0 MVP, 0 RING) vs Kareem w/o Magic (5 MVPs, 1 title) - KAJ GOAT

3ball is having an aneuryism right now.

Default Re: MJ w/o Pippen (0 MVP, 0 RING) vs Kareem w/o Magic (5 MVPs, 1 title) - KAJ GOAT

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    3ball is having an aneuryism right now.
    I'm waiting for him.

Serious playground baller

These threads are so stupid. Kareem had a long prime before Magic came along. Jordan did not. In fact, Jordan had 1 year that could be argued as being during his prime (1986-87). He had a rookie season, an injury season, a prime season (lost in playoffs to the 87 Celtics), then Pippen joined, and Jordan wasn't away from Pippen again until he was on the Wizards.
    Last edited by ApexPredator; 05-18-2015 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ApexPredator
    These posts are so stupid. Kareem had a long prime before Magic came along. Jordan did not.
    What exactly is so stupid about them posts? Explain to me how he did not win anything before Pippen.

I'm waiting...

If you have nothing more to say (obviously no basketball knowledge to even start a conversation) Get the fvck out my thread.

Typical LeBeta stan trying to diminish the GOAT.

Basketball has existed before 2003. Yes, there is video and stats from back then, and those Bulls teams before Pip and Phil joined to six-peat were pretty terrible.

Go look at the roster and coach from when MJ hung 63 on one of the best teams ever in the Bird Celtics, in the Garden, in the playoffs after missing most of the season with a broken foot. I dare you.

Beta Bran has never played on a team as bad as some of those Bulls teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
    Typical LeBeta stan trying to diminish the GOAT.

Basketball has existed before 2003. Yes, there is video and stats from back then, and those Bulls teams before Pip and Phil joined to six-peat were pretty terrible.

Go look at the roster and coach from when MJ hung 63 on one of the best teams ever in the Bird Celtics, in the Garden, in the playoffs after missing most of the season with a broken foot. I dare you.

Beta Bran has never played on a team as bad as some of those Bulls teams.

Who cares about points... Wilt owns 56 NBA RECORDS

119 50+ points yet people are using the "He did not win enough rings" excuse. What the **** y'all want. Always changing your arguments/criterias just to put MJ as the GOAT. He isn't.\

Get the fbck outta here

Banned

Kobe without Shaq:

1 MVP, 2 titles (2 FMVP)

Does that mean Kobe > Jordan?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
    Kobe without Shaq:

1 MVP, 2 titles (2 FMVP)

Does that mean Kobe > Jordan?

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    Had a losing record three times and still made the playoffs
    (38-44) lost 1-3 vs Milwaukee
    (30-52) then 0-3 vs Bird
    (40-42) and swept again by Bird and the Celtics
    Agenda is obvious. Criticizing a guy for losing in the first round as a rookie, as well as being swept by the Celtics (one of the greatest teams of all time) after an injured riddled season (he played 18 games and even then could only manage 25mpg). In the 3rd season, the 2nd best offensive threat was Charles Oakley of all people at 14.5ppg. Oak was only a sophomore in the league. Only 2 other players averaged double figures that season, John Paxson was the other behind Oakley who only averaged 11.3ppg. Jordan had to drag that pathetic team to the playoffs, where they again met one of the greatest teams of all time.

What exactly is so stupid about them posts? Explain to me how he did not win anything before Pippen.

I'm waiting...

If you have nothing more to say (obviously no basketball knowledge to even start a conversation) Get the fvck out my thread.
    No response to my elaboration?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Wear your helmet everyday, kids.

Kareem without Magic (5 MVPs, 1 title) -
    Kareem's 1 title came with Oscar Robertson. He needed a top 10 GOAT player for each of his titles. Jordan never had a top 10 GOAT player to win any of his championships, and still had as many.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge

Gif game strong.