Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Banned

Default Re: Willie Cauley-Stein (Trill) Says Larry Bird Told Him He's a '$100 Million Player'

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    I was a believer in WCS going into the draft and I'm not going to give up on the guy yet, but it seems like he might not care that much about basketball... or at least that's the impression I get when I watch him play, real or perceived. He has all of the athleticism and size in the world, but if he doesn't care, it won't matter.

He could also have a Whiteside-like trajectory, where he toils for years and then, all of a sudden, it clicks.
    Agreed

I have a feeling the money and the fame might have gotten to him a little... He came into camp unfit... He seems to be the type of player that needs the right environment around him

Although, he has been at the blunt of George Karl's lineup decisions this season, and injuries wearing us thin

He was brought to this team to play alongside Cousins, and when he has, it has been good... Our defense has much larger issues than WCS... He has actually been solid... Guards never try and take him off the dribble, his positioning and awareness is great, but he's the type of player that'll look a whole lot better when you're winning. Nobody cares for the things you can't see on the stat sheet when you're losing. He'll come round once we sort our defense out

Default Re: Willie Cauley-Stein (Trill) Says Larry Bird Told Him He's a '$100 Million Player'

Sacramento is a joke