Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: NBA racism cost lebron g1

Cool opinion bro

Decent playground baller jimmybball's Avatar

Do Cavs fans really think Dunleavy should have the same punishment as JR?

Quote Originally Posted by ISHGoat
    Mike dunleavy no suspension, jr suspended without klove = Bulls win by 7

Had dunleavy not been given white treatment, this would have been a close contest. Instead the cavs are in a pretty rough spot, losing g1 at home and without JR for another game, before the go on the road to Cleveland.

I will be shocked if lebron makes it to the finals and if he does, and somehow wins the ship too, he will be a top 3 GOAT
    Definitely. Good point. I agree.

He's already a top 3 GOAT. I mean he managed to lead his team to the second best record in his conference this year despite that racist Adam Silver not allowing them to trade for J.R. Smith and Iman Shumpert sooner. And we all know the real reason LeBron missed two weeks earlier in the season with an injury is because of "racism reasons." If LeBron makes it to the Finals and wins while overcoming all this racism, he'll be the undisputed GOAT.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Definitely. Good point. I agree.

He's already a top 3 GOAT. I mean he managed to lead his team to the second best record in his conference this year despite that racist Adam Silver not allowing them to trade for J.R. Smith and Iman Shumpert sooner. And we all know the real reason LeBron missed two weeks earlier in the season with an injury is because of "racism reasons." If LeBron makes it to the Finals and wins while overcoming all this racism, he'll be the undisputed GOAT.
    Dummy

He's already the undisputed GOAT