Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: how many rings would Chris Paul/Kobe/Dwight/ have won if all were healthy

Someone really should murder you and your entire bloodline. Put an end to the stupidity.

Default Re: how many rings would Chris Paul/Kobe/Dwight/ have won if all were healthy

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Someone really should murder you and your entire bloodline. Put an end to the stupidity.

I have to agree.

Decent college freshman

Default Re: how many rings would Chris Paul/Kobe/Dwight/Gasol have won if all were healthy

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    i dont understand what this has to do with anything.

i'm talking about a 100% chance of paul and howard ending up together on the lakers if not for stern

both would have been forced together via trades that went down in real life

then when they got together. why split that up?
    This'll be my last post on it cuz I don't wanna dwell on this...

I explained the connection CP3 & Howard had- they wanted to play with one another for years before CP3 actually got traded to the Lakers. My first post was directed @ navy, hence why I quoted him, as conjecture on why Dwight might have stayed. Those two guys wanted to be teammates, thus why they wouldn't hypothetically leave in FA (btw navy's question was legit in predicting how many rings they could win b/c how many rings can you win if the team breaks up?).

My second post tried to explain to you that they wouldn't leave LA to team up again, but they actively tried to get together during their primes. You misread my first post and then didn't get the point of the second one.

Realistically how many do they win? Knowing the injuries that all players have had, there's a chance at one, but I don't see much beyond that honestly.

70p game: DBook-1 MJ-0 livingby3's's Avatar

Imho Kobe excel more playing with a good passing big, but not with a passing point.

In this case it's a bad fit all around. CP with Dwight and Kobe, I don't see them excelling. Which is why I also think Rondo would be a bad fit in LA.

Kobe would have a better chance to win with Marc than Dwight
    Last edited by livingby3's; 05-02-2015 at 12:53 AM.