Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: The race for Lamarcus Aldridge is on: Spurs, Mavs, Knicks, Lakers all pursuing him

Although they will probably stay put, Lakers should try to get him or Gasol.
    Fck Rondo and Love.

Default Re: The race for Lamarcus Aldridge is on: Spurs, Mavs, Knicks, Lakers all pursuing him

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    Who's most likely to get him?

If he wants to win, he needs to go to the Mavs

Local High School Star CakeorDeath's Avatar

If the Warriors don't win the chip this year (and honestly, even if they do), I think they'll try like crazy to dump David Lee and upgrade with a guy like LMA. I think they will also go hard at Deandre Jordan and possibly Marc Gasol. Again, who they target will depend heavily on how far they get this year.

And with apologies to Lakers and Knicks fans, but the only way LMA leaves Portland is for a better chance than the Blazers to win now. He's not starting over.

3-time NBA All-Star

This guy is A BIG TIME PLAYER... I would love to see him land in NY but players go bad when they get to NY...

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Genaro
    Fck Rondo and Love.

I hope the LAKERS get Rondo and Love...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Genaro
    Fck Rondo and Love.
    Marc Gasol would be great but there's no way he's leaving Memphi. He has too many ties there. Not too long ago, we would have said the same about Aldridge.

Any Laker fan would be ecstatic about getting Love or LA, if only because beggars can't be choosers. Really with the salary cap rise that is about to arrive, any decent player at a max won't be that big of a deal salary wise.

As for Rondo....F*ck Rondo. Even at a reduced price, f*ck that gollum looking no shooting cancer. We don't need the Lin experience again.