Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Serious playground baller L.A.Showtime's Avatar

Default Re: Hilary Campaign Video

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    I'm saying he is the last good president we have had.

And before that it was JFK in 61-63.

5 decades. 10 dif presidents. 2 of them were good IMO

Clinton was president over 2 DECADES ago, therefore, imo, he was the best president we have had in DECADES. Clinton was not our first president, there were more before him
    Technically he was president until 2001, so it has only been 1.4 decades, but I agree with your point.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    I'm saying he is the last good president we have had.

And before that it was JFK in 61-63.

5 decades. 10 dif presidents. 2 of them were good IMO

Clinton was president over 2 DECADES ago, therefore, imo, he was the best president we have had in DECADES. Clinton was not our first president, there were more before him
    and he was still president LESS than two decades ago. Hell the impeachment is n't even 20 years old. He was president this side of the millennium.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    I think I've finally had enough,
    I think I maybe think too much
    I think this might be it for us
    (blow me one last kiss)
    You think I'm just too serious,
    I think you're full of shit
    My head is spinning so
    (blow me one last kiss)

Gee, American politics worked so much better when candidates thought it dishonourable to parade around campaigning for themselves, and pathetically pandering to voters in manner that was seen as lacking in self-respect.

Quote Originally Posted by secund2nun
    This war hawk corporate b*tch is no different than Bush, Obama etc. She works for the corporations and against the people.
    This. She's a proven piece of scum, and yet people will vote for because she's a woman and because she's a Democrat - it's so pathetic

Hilary has been one of the most hawkish members of the Obama administration, and she does it with an incredible conceit and arrogance when it comes to dealing with situations and regions of the world she knows absolutely nothing about. She clearly engaged in illegal behaviour over the Benghazi incident, which is why she wiped all her emails ('whoops, silly me, i'm only a woman you know' )

As US Secretary of State her brazen ignorance left a trail of misery in her wake.

edit: And lol @ the fools who think Bill was a good President. The man who pretended to care about the poor, while sending nothing aside from rhetoric their way. The man who kept saying what a great job Greenspan was doing as Fed Chairman, as he pursued the same disastrous policies that blew up in 2000 & 2007. Clinton was just as responsible for tying together Wall St. and Washington in a devils pact as anyone else.

The man who bombed a pharmaceutical factory in Sudan (calling it a terrorist target) that resulted in the deaths of hundreds if not thousands simply to allow him to save face and distract from the Lewinsky affair going to trial. A great President everybody

To even find a half-way decent President you have to go back to Eisenhower, and before that, back to before Hoover, who was the first 'economic wizz-kid' of many who have slowly destroyed this country and everything positive it used to represent.
    Last edited by Dresta; 04-13-2015 at 08:54 AM.

Hilarious.

[COLOR="White"]Sorry had to do it.[/COLOR]

that's actually not that bad.

her message is obviously 'i'm one of you'

typical politician

Quote Originally Posted by secund2nun
    She works for the corporations and against the people.
    Name a "viable" candidate that doesn't.

https://youtu.be/0uY7gLZDmn4

This is such blatant pandering that I'm not even sure what to say
    That was pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by Maksimilian
    People still acting like America is a democracy where anyone can make it
    Your post doesn't actually prove this point. Only the Bushes are a multi-generational political family. The current president is also obviously an exception to your rule. Bill Clinton is another obvious exception to your rule, he may have come from a more modest background than Obama.[QUOTE]Early life and career

William Jefferson Blythe III, in 1950 at age four
    Clinton was born William Jefferson Blythe III on August 19, 1946, at Julia Chester Hospital in Hope, Arkansas.[2][3] His father, William Jefferson Blythe, Jr. (1918

Banned

People still acting like America is a democracy where anyone can make it

If Hillary wins, and completes both terms, it would mean two families from 1988-2024 had effectively ruled the biggest nation on the planet for fourty years (Minus Obamas term in office). Even Russia, China and Arabic hell holes have more variety in their leadership. Not to mention here biggest rival will probly end up being from that other Royal American houseold : Jeb Bush.
    Yup, The U.S. is a plutocracy just like every other 'democracy' that has ever exised. Rome was ruled by a select few wealthy families, so is this country. Kennedy, Bush, Clinton, Rockefeller, Chafee- if you have any of these last names then there's a great chance you will be in a position of great political power as a birth right.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Kennedy, Bush, Clinton, Rockefeller, Chafee- if you have any of these last names then there's a great chance you will be in a position of great political power as a birth right.
    In terms of the Clinton's this doesn't apply to Bill. It doesn't apply to Hillary. The only person in the world, it applies to is Chelsea.

Nixon, Reagan and Carter were all from modest backgrounds as well, though Reagan had won fame and access as an actor in Hollywood.

KevinNYC is the democratic version of a sterotypical southern Republican. It really is amazing how many idiots there are on both sides of the political spectrum
    Yes, please ignore the many points where your post is wrong.

Americans love making aristocratic families out of wishy-washy mediocrities - it's become a national tradition in the 20th century.

PS. Putin is more popular with Russians than any American leader ever has been since World War 2. The fact that youre so blinded by your CNN propaganda and have never actually met a Russian highlights how little you, and most Americans, know about the world.
    A. I don't watch CNN except for a travel show on Netflix.

B. CNN is still Lightyears more independent than Russian TV.

C. Since 2009 Russia has taken several steps to increase control of TV broadcasting, newspapers and the internet.

Russia ranks 148 out of 180 on the World Press Freedom index compiled by Reporters Without Borders.

Freedom House lists Russia as not free and points out that freedom in Russia has gotten worse over the past two decades and worse again last year.

If you're a blogger in Russia who gets more than 3,000 visitors to your site in a day, you have to register with the Russian government.
    Russia’s shrinking space for freedom of expression on the Internet is set to constrict further Friday, as tough regulations go into effect that will give Russian authorities powerful oversight over the country’s most-read online personalities, including opposition bloggers and politicians.

The Internet in Russia had long been a largely uncensored arena even as the nation’s television stations and newspapers toed an *ever-stricter Kremlin line. The new regulations, bloggers and activists say, will encourage online self-censorship and will create new risks for those who advocate contrarian viewpoints.

The set of regulations coming into effect Friday is known here as the “blogger law” because it requires any person whose online presence draws more than 3,000 daily readers to register, disclose personal information and submit to the same regulations as mass media. ....

A law that gives Russian authorities the power to block Web sites without any official explanation went into effect Feb. 1, and it was put to use a month later, blocking four Russian opposition Web sites, including the blog of anti-corruption politician Alexei Navalny, Russia’s most prominent anti-Kremlin leader. Navalny remains under house arrest on unrelated corruption charges and is barred from communicating with the media.

In the same month, another prominent independent news Web site, Lenta.ru, was transformed after the editor was fired and most of her staff left. That site’s coverage is now significantly more pro-Kremlin.

The new rules require anyone who has a daily online audience of more than 3,000 people to register with the Russian Internet-
    oversight agency, Roskomnadzor, and to comply with mass media regulations that require bloggers to publish their names and contact details. The rules also hold them liable for any misinformation that they publish — along with any misinformation contained in comments posted on their Web sites, even if the bloggers did not write the comments.
    Basically Russia passed a law that could shutdown Insidehoops if it was based in Russia.

So given all that Putin's popularity rating doesn't really matter does it? I mean Saddam Hussein once won his "elections" with 99.96% and 99.47% of the votes.

The Russian I know tell me that they are paying 65-70 rubles for a dollar now and not the 100 they paying back in December.
    Last edited by KevinNYC; 04-13-2015 at 02:43 PM.

Banned

Canada