Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Just watched Kobes Muse and...

Wow I'm gonna miss watching this guy play once he retires, a true legend!

I used to irrationally hate the dude cause of all the MJ comparisons and man I regret that I spent a chunk of his prime in denial of how awesome this dude is. You haters gotta realize this is one of the guys we will be praising 20 years from now when all the little shits are clowning our era to prop up the current greats of their era.

This guy is as determined as any athlete ever, a player whose will and desire can be applied to your life even though you aren't an NBA player. Sure he didn't end up being MJ but wow what a career, and it was awesome to hear it in his words

Same goes for LBJ and all the other contemporary greats, just enjoy them cause their talent will not be here forever. Stop being an immature fan and hating on dudes like this is wwe wrestling, enjoy the game!!!!

Here is one to the black mamba!

Banned

Default Re: Just watched Kobes Muse and...

Everybody will remember kobe in 30 years or so

Everybody will forget leBRONZE 20 years from now

Colluding stupid son of a bitch

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four

Not true...
    Don't be the same as the kobe haters with lebron.... He is a great also just a different type of player

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The_Pharcyde
    Not true...
    Don't be the same as the kobe haters with lebron.... He is a great also just a different type of player
    You are right, they will remember leBRONZE 20 years from now, for NOT winning without WADE, and colluding when the going gets tough

shhhhhhh

You are right, they will remember leBRONZE 20 years from now, for NOT winning without WADE, and colluding when the going gets tough
    Do you ever shut? up... you're every bit as bad as the Lebron fans you spend so much time following around

To the OP, Kobe's muse is one of the all time great sports shows, it's really well done, offers up some incredible insight into the game, Kobe and how much guys like Kobe Lebron MJ etc etc etc put of themselves into being great

interesting how hands on Kobe was in the making of the film, he had more than just a little input into this.. I think we could see Kobe doing more of these types of things in the future, he said he really enjoyed the process and had been thinking about this for a number of years

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    Do you ever shut? up... you're every bit as bad as the Lebron fans you spend so much time following around

To the OP, Kobe's muse is one of the all time great sports shows, it's really well done, offers up some incredible insight into the game, Kobe and how much guys like Kobe Lebron MJ etc etc etc put of themselves into being great

interesting how hands on Kobe was in the making of the film, he had more than just a little input into this.. I think we could see Kobe doing more of these types of things in the future, he said he really enjoyed the process and had been thinking about this for a number of years
    I really enjoyed his review of what happen in the Utah matchup in 1996 and how he read the whole playbook then that sh*t happened. Just shows that hard work shouldn't be deferred from moments that would probably crush me. I don't think I would have ever recovered from 4 airballs personally. Kobe is a stronger person than me

Quote Originally Posted by NBAplayoffs2001
    I really enjoyed his review of what happen in the Utah matchup in 1996 and how he read the whole playbook then that sh*t happened. Just shows that hard work shouldn't be deferred from moments that would probably crush me. I don't think I would have ever recovered from 4 airballs personally. Kobe is a stronger person than me

Yeah that was awesome, gotta have some mental toughness to even keep shooting the ball after the first 2 air balls let alone 3...
    And he was what? 18 years old, that is nuts man

kobe has always been that dude

c'mon bro

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by NBAplayoffs2001
    shaking off bad moments is one common trait all the great have, part of the ability to shake it off is the fact they've had successes before but still...

I watched that game with co workers from the racing school I was working at... Jaques Couture our boss and a man who's coached some great drivers (like Gilles Villeneuve) watched that and said (*insert french canadian accent here) "I don't like the Lakers man but that guy is going to be an all time great player, he crashed 3 times and still kept driving"

Quote Originally Posted by gts

+1

Kobe Muse was amazing he will be missed by all even his haters. Man, I really wish prime Kobe was playing today the numbers he could put up would be insane.

Cant wait till he does one of these after he retires. Hope he name drops like crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Cold soul
    Kobe Muse was amazing he will be missed by all even his haters. Man, I really wish prime Kobe was playing today the numbers he could put up would be insane.
    They will figure it out eventually

Banned

babe ruth had allot of spiteful critics back in his day too. which is why he also only has 1 mvp like kobe

analytics got in the way and his power numbers got ignored every year by the voters/geeks of the sports world.. while his fans actually knew who was best

you don't know what you have till its gone