Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Default A case can be made that Wiggins is the worst player in the NBA who gets major minutes

Of the worst 100 players in the NBA in win/shares per 48 minutes, Wiggins ranks as follows:

#1 in minutes per game

#27th-worst W/S per 48 minutes

#2 in FGA

#45 in True Shooting Percentage

#48 in total number of assists

#16 in total number of steals (despite playing the most minutes. I thought he was great on defense??? )

So no matter how you look at it, Wiggins plays the most average level of basketball in the league considering he's played over 2000 minutes, which is good for 14th overall in the whole NBA.

You can call me a troll... whatever. The numbers don't lie. He will go down as one of the worst Rookie of the Year winners in league history.

Fact.

Default Re: A case can be made that Wiggins is the worst player in the NBA who gets major minutes

Dion Waiters

National High School Star Fire Colangelo's Avatar

Default Re: A case can be made that Wiggins is the worst player in the NBA who gets major minutes

Dion Waiters

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Dion Waiters

Duan Waters

Why do you hate Wiggins so much? Seriously. Can you explain the reason? Have you met this person?

Banned

Dion ****ing Waiters

High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    Of the worst 100 players in the NBA in win/shares per 48 minutes, Wiggins ranks as follows:

#1 in minutes per game

#27th-worst W/S per 48 minutes

#2 in FGA

#45 in True Shooting Percentage

#48 in total number of assists

#16 in total number of steals (despite playing the most minutes. I thought he was great on defense??? )

So no matter how you look at it, Wiggins plays the most average level of basketball in the league considering he's played over 2000 minutes, which is good for 14th overall in the whole NBA.

You can call me a troll... whatever. The numbers don't lie. He will go down as one of the worst Rookie of the Year winners in league history.

Fact.
    I dont even think you believe this shit. You and i both know hes a better payer than anyone playing for the 76ers knicks wolves or lakers right now. So he cant possibly be the worst. Stop it

really? stop trolling.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Eric Gordon

A case can be made that OP is the biggest f[COLOR="Black"]ag[/COLOR]got on ISH who gets major posting numbers.

Banned

A Dion Waiters stan? That's rare, you usually don't see people stanning scrubs.

cool guy

Reggie Jackson

Deeyon Weighters

Dion Waiters sucks