Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: has there ever been a more polarizing player than lebron?

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory
    You're putting words into my mouth and aren't understanding at all what I'm saying...
    I know what you're saying kid. I get it.

You're saying there's no correlation between being polarizing an being the best. Herp derp. No shit.

You can be the best and have a polarizing personality. Ok. But Tiger was more like an MJ. Dominated his sport and was beloved by most. A-Rod was considered a choker and a mental midget, much like LeBron.

It's bad to be polarizing in the way LeBron and A-Rod are. They are more of an embarrassment than anything.

Kobe raped a girl and Tiger cheated on his wife with multiple woman and I still think they're more respected than LeBron.

I was just throwing out names to begin with. My original point was that people like you will always gravitate to guys who get the most attention no matter how washed up they are. Hence why you're a fan of LeBron and still think he's the best.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    I know what you're saying kid. I get it.

You're saying there's no correlation between being polarizing an being the best. Herp derp. No shit.

You can be the best and have a polarizing personality. Ok. But Tiger was more like an MJ. Dominated his sport and was beloved by most. A-Rod was considered a choker and a mental midget, much like LeBron.

It's bad to be polarizing in the way LeBron and A-Rod are. They are more of an embarrassment than anything.

Kobe raped a girl and Tiger cheated on his wife with multiple woman and I still think they're more respected than LeBron.

I was just throwing out names to begin with. My original point was that people like you will always gravitate to guys who get the most attention no matter how washed up they are. Hence why you're a fan of LeBron and still think he's the best.
    People like me??? You have no idea what I think, and who I actually think is the best player in the world

Your opinion on Bran is as worthless as JT, dubeta, etc.

You're a better troll obviously but your opinions on the subject mean about the same. Just the other side of the spectrum. Don't act like what you say about Lebron should be taken seriously. Not that you're wrong about certain things, but you can poke holes at literally anything and anyone if you hate it/them as much as you seem to hate Bron.

The ad hominems based on nothing are hilarious though. Keep em comin.

People like me??? You have no idea what I think, and who I actually think is the best player in the world

Your opinion on Bran is as worthless as JT, dubeta, etc.

You're a better troll obviously but your opinions on the subject mean about the same. Just the other side of the spectrum. Don't act like what you say about Lebron should be taken seriously. Not that you're wrong about certain things, but you can poke holes at literally anything and anyone if you hate it/them as much as you seem to hate Bron.

The ad hominems based on nothing are hilarious though. Keep em comin.
    You're still waiting on that Tiger comeback. LeBron is still the best!

Come on A-Rod.... I STILL BELIEVE IN YOU!

Give it up man. Let it go. LeBron isn't the best anymore. Hell, IMHO.. Durant was the best in 2012. 2011? Could've been anyone. 2010 Kobe still had a big argument.

Was LeBron ever actually the best? Maybe. But is he now? Absolutely not.

But we can agree to disagree.

Banned

Give it up man. Let it go. LeBron isn't the best anymore. Hell, IMHO.. Durant was the best in 2012. 2011? Could've been anyone. 2010 Kobe still had a big argument.

Respect

NBA Superstar

Of course I want a Tiger comeback. He's the only thing that made golf interesting IMO.

I've always hated A-Rod. One of the smoothest right-handed swings I've ever seen, but my god. I'm a diehard Braves fan. F*** the Yankees and everyone who's ever played for them except Rivera. Respect the hell out of him.

Bron has as strong of an argument at the moment as Kobe did in 2010. Especially since Bron still almost always gives it to Durant head-to-head.

Not gonna change your opinion though so yea we can agree to disagree.

"Recalling the difficulty of adjusting to his height, he remembered people asking him interminably: "How's the weather up there". He would spit downward and reply: "It's raining"."

Banned

Of course I want a Tiger comeback. He's the only thing that made golf interesting IMO.

I've always hated A-Rod. One of the smoothest right-handed swings I've ever seen, but my god. I'm a diehard Braves fan. F*** the Yankees and everyone who's ever played for them except Rivera. Respect the hell out of him.

Bron has as strong of an argument at the moment as Kobe did in 2010. Especially since Bron still almost always gives it to Durant head-to-head.

Not gonna change your opinion though so yea we can agree to disagree.

I have to throw Jeter in there with Mo, I think he's a little overrated but still an iconic figure.

Decent playground baller ButterFace's Avatar

Kobe was easily more polarizing than LeBron.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by 24-Inch_Chrome

I have to throw Jeter in there with Mo, I think he's a little overrated but still an iconic figure.
    Respect, sure. But still don't like. He's had way too many of the Maxim top 100.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Damn, kill em baby.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Damn, kill em baby.

Quote Originally Posted by IncarceratedBob

I was a Nat Geo photographer for 18 months on the rural regions of of the Matza region of Antarctica, I witnessed these animals first hand. Next time you try and make shit up on the internet, come right.
    I love u bob.

-Smak

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Kobe and it's not even close.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    Kobe and it's not even close.
    Definitely not since he won in 2009. The only people that really hate Kobe now are bran Stans. Bron is hated by Kobe and Durant Stans.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by IncarceratedBob

I was a Nat Geo photographer for 18 months on the rural regions of of the Matza region of Antarctica, I witnessed these animals first hand. Next time you try and make shit up on the internet, come right.
    pssst ixnay on the antarticayay...

back to OP, Kobe for one example.. Lebron is not really polarizing, people just like to make fun of him whereas Kobe as an example is/was truly hated.. Lebron is actually kind of boring when you think about it