Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Other than native city residents, are the alleged "real" team fans...

As with the first reply, there's no all-timer for me to stan.

The Spurs are where it is at. I like/dislike no one player more than another.

Local High School Star KirbyPls's Avatar

Default Re: Other than native city residents, are the alleged "real" team fans...

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P
    As with the first reply, there's no all-timer for me to stan.

The Spurs are where it is at. I like/dislike no one player more than another.
    You are a quality poster homie, but this is just .

Stop low-key guffawing at the embarrassment of riches for the silver & black, from the front office to the savant of PFs.

a lot of "Laker fans" are in truth Kobetards.

you'd see this when now that Kobe's done, most of them are bandwagoning any team that poses a threat to Lebron.

Local High School Star

Bulls fan in Australia,

Be me, around 5-6 years old in 2000-2001, school library, sports section, saw a book on the 90's Bull's team, read it, became Bulls fan, borrowed it loads of times.

Of course I had no idea at the time how great they were but as I grew older I started to watch more and more and research the history of the NBA and so on, I don't know if that makes me bandwagon fan or not, but at 6 years old I just liked the black pinstripe jerseys and Rodman's crazy hairstyle

Quote Originally Posted by KembaWalker
    Bulls fan in Australia,

Be me, around 5-6 years old in 2000-2001, school library, sports section, saw a book on the 90's Bull's team, read it, became Bulls fan, borrowed it loads of times.

Of course I had no idea at the time how great they were but as I grew older I started to watch more and more and research the history of the NBA and so on, I don't know if that makes me bandwagon fan or not, but at 6 years old I just liked the black pinstripe jerseys and Rodman's crazy hairstyle

I think not.

A grown man making a decision to follow around a player like a groupie while team hopping is what people would consider bandwagon fan.

A young kid idolising a player, but grow up to make a mature decision to follow a team is entirely different.

At least how I interpret it.
    Last edited by poido123; 03-12-2015 at 06:11 AM.

When I first started watching I had no clue about teams' histories, but I liked both teams in the first game I watched, Sonics vs Lakers in '95.

Still like the Lakers. Seatlle, well...

Eddie Jones and Shaq were my first favourite players.

Tolerant Liberals

Im from toronto. Most of my friends here are raptors fans + lebron stan/hater. Lebron haters are consequently kobe stans.

Im willing to bet most nba fans stan a player, and by extension whatever team they play for.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

I'm a player fan.

I don't like rooting for meaningless colors and logos.