Default Over the last 10 games, the Indiana Pacers have had the best record in the NBA.

The Pacers are on a 5 game winning streak and have gone 8 and 2 over their last 10 games.

The race for the 7th and 8th seeds is getting interesting with about 20 games left in the season.

Golden State Aster*sks

Default Re: Over the last 10 games, the Indiana Pacers have had the best record in the NBA.

mods?

Default Re: Over the last 10 games, the Indiana Pacers have had the best record in the NBA.

played the knicks twice don't know about the rest of schedule but that alone explain a lot.

****ers screwed me over

had money on Indiana -8.5 against Knicks

scrubs had to suck balls up until the 4th

beat Cavs twice, one where kyrie hurt and LeBron rested..

Then we get kyrie return and LeBron post free throw fk up with something to prove lol.

and here I was hoping these bitchasses wouldnt make the playoffs.

**** me. come on charlotte/miami knock these mother****ers out.

Banned

Imagine just how good they'll be when Paul George returns

The 8th east spot race teams all seem to be winning the games they should atm.. there's a lot of playing between the teams in the race coming up.

NBA sixth man of the year

We've been winning, some convincingly, some not so..However, we've done what we've always done this year which is play well in the 4th and play close to lockdown defense in the 4th...CJ Miles had a horrible start to season, now has played much better and Rodney Stuckey has been a great pickup. He's provided that scoring when we're going through droughts, he's aggressive and gets to the line. He's also been knocking down the 3's...

Ian Mahimi has played great this year off the bench and while Roy's numbers aren't that good, it doesn't show his impact on defense. He's been protecting the rim as good as he ever has and the Pacers are 5th in rebounding, a lot of the reason is Roy blocking out guys so other players can get the rebound.

CJ Watson and especially George Hill have been big and Scola has been great as well lately. Solomon Hill has become one of the best on ball defenders in the East. They've still had trouble scoring at times but the defense and effort has been there all year. And Frank has actually gotten better at coming with good plays out of timeouts, he's better with the X's and O's this year but he's been forced to with PG out...

I like our chances to get to #7 and play maybe either the Bulls or Raptors. I feel like we can beat the Raptors and if the Bulls are still dealing with injuries, I see no reason why we can't beat them too. I feel we can make at least the 2nd round if we get a good matchup which I'm good with considering we were supposed to be bottom dwellers this year...