Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Sixers sign Glen Rob III

http://www.libertyballers.com/2015/3...-levels-of-fun

Doesn't have his dad's bite but maybe his bark? Worth a try given the makeup of our team is giving guys chances.

Local High School Star

Default Re: Sixers sign Glen Rob III

nice we need to tryout as many players as we can so we can turn the tank around

Dunking on everybody in the park Tips4's Avatar

No one cares about the basement dwelling Sixers, Gobb.

Quote Originally Posted by Tips4
    No one cares about the basement dwelling Sixers, Gobb.
    No one cares about the CRAPtors either.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    No one cares about the CRAPtors either.
    They dont have too! We are the Spurs of the east, quietly til the playoffs, thats where we make our noise.. but as you know, Sixers are still dwelling ! Talking about prospects and shhhhyy !

They dont have too! We are the Spurs of the east, quietly til the playoffs, thats where we make our noise.. but as you know, Sixers are still dwelling ! Talking about prospects and shhhhyy !
    Yall better make noise in playoffs because I'll be here to troll you guys. #thuglife

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Yall better make noise in playoffs because I'll be here to troll you guys. #thuglife

Eh, not sure what your talking about. Toronto made "noise " back in 2001 and haven't since. That's when Smallville didn't even debut yet.

This Toronto team resembles more of the Clippers and Mavericks than the Spurs. High octane offense, but sub part defense. They aren't playing good ball right now, but can turn it around... and they better step up in the playoffs.

By the way, nice seeing an old member here. Tune into our game threads if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Eh, not sure what your talking about. Toronto made "noise " back in 2001 and haven't since. That's when Smallville didn't even debut yet.

This Toronto team resembles more of the Clippers and Mavericks than the Spurs. High octane offense, but sub part defense. They aren't playing good ball right now, but can turn it around... and they better step up in the playoffs.

By the way, nice seeing an old member here. Tune into our game threads if you can.
    We made noise last year. And we are small market like Spurs , i dont mean in terms of play style.

Yap sure, ave been on this board since early 2000s, before this forum was created in 2006. I check occasionally now, life and all but i am surprised to see GOBB soft as a puppy these days, i guess many years of the lottery and meaningless 8th seed playoffs, hes given up

We made noise last year. And we are small market like Spurs , i dont mean in terms of play style.

Yap sure, ave been on this board since early 2000s, before this forum was created in 2006. I check occasionally now, life and all but i am surprised to see GOBB soft as a puppy these days, i guess many years of the lottery and meaningless 8th seed playoffs, hes given up
    I'm old yeller man. My days of being taken to the back of the shed and being put down are nearing.

On what planet is Toronto a small market? It's one of the largest cities on the continent.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasher
    On what planet is Toronto a small market? It's one of the largest cities on the continent.
    It's small market in the sense that it doesn't draw FA's at all

Yap but in terms of basketball market i dont think we are considered as an elite market.

I'm old yeller man. My days of being taken to the back of the shed and being put down are nearing.
    GOBB i dont believe you ! You will rejuvenate your pop talking as soon as Sixers become a decent team again. You still have those legion of posters that you use to mind control ?

Sign him, hope he plays well, trade for picks

Decent college freshman

I figured he'd get picked up by the Sixers. Curious to see how he does on a team that should be able to open up some minutes for him. Flip not playing him could have wrecked his value enough that it won't take much to re-sign him this summer.