Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Banned

Default Re: Dallas Mavs first round exit. Since the acquision of Rondo , this team Sucks!!!

The problem with Rondo, is that he literally turns all his teammates into spot up shooters

Thats okay if you are playing with Ray Allen in Boston, but not when you're playing with Ellis and Dirk

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Dallas Mavs first round exit. Since the acquision of Rondo , this team Sucks!!!

This the team that was supposed to be better than Houston?

1. first of all, i was against the rondo trade from the very beginning, from the first trade rumours on. I knew that he was jsut a stat padder and sucking on offense. at least since his serious injury. saying that, it was just obvious for me that he would change the locker-room atmosphere in a bad way.

2. its not just rondo, its the whole team:

a) Dirk sucks lately. cant get his feet 2cm off the floor, cant hit open jumpers, dont play iso. dirk played great until december.than he played 4-5weeks bad, but seemed to get better fro january to the all star break. since AS break he just sucks on everything. and im not talking about defense.lol.

b) Monta. Monta cant be our go to guy in the playoffs. he is good, but he is not franchise-player good, like duncan, dirk, kobe, lebron, wade.
    with this old washed up-grandpa mavs-team, you need a franchise-star player to take over every game. or you have spurs/hawks overall good team...then monta ellis skills could be enough for a serious playoff run.
    but the mavs are old, washed up too many new players were introduced.

Motna is sucking lately as well. bad jumpers, no real drive. no FT. bad.

c) Chandler. just to shy on offense to be a real thrill. too few off rebunds.

d) coach carlise

he is just overrated as fcvk. he needed a godmode dirk on a mediocre team to have his ring.
    he doesnt seem adjusting his calls/plays to the game situations. its just all about monta fr month now.

give me j. kidd all day over carlise. kidd would **** rondo away and would create way more plays for dirk.

Quote Originally Posted by pastis

d) coach carlise

he is just overrated as fcvk. he needed a godmode dirk on a mediocre team to have his ring.
    he doesnt seem adjusting his calls/plays to the game situations. its just all about monta fr month now.

give me j. kidd all day over carlise. kidd would **** rondo away and would create way more plays for dirk.

You listed some valid points why this team is not as good as it seems. But they are still on pace to win 50 games in the toughest west of all time.

Rick is a magician

im especially sad about dirk.

Dirk played magnificiant last year....and he clearly earned an ALL-NBA spot.

and this season.. its seems like his skillls fell down from the sky to the ground.

I will pay for the bums plane ticket to LA.

He sucks, probably the worst starting PG in the playoffs.