National High School Star CJ Mustard's Avatar

Default Has Durant ever played as well as Westbrook is playing right now?

Definitely close. Durant gets the nod scoring wise, but I don't think Durant has ever been NEARLY this good all around. His stat line for the last 10 games: 32pts/10rebs/11asts 44% FG. I would even say his stat line for the entire season is on par with some of Durant's best seasons and he's been battling through injuries all year.

Just give this man the MVP. I still think AD is the best player in the league statistically and Lebron is the best in general, but no one is ****ing with Russ this season. With the way he's playing, it'd be a complete JOKE (and injustice) to give it to Harden or Curry.

Default Re: Has Durant ever played as well as Westbrook is playing right now?

durant averaged 36-6-6 on 55% while shooting 44% from 3 pt range in January last season without westbrook with W-L record of 13-4.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by IncarceratedBob
    durant averaged 36-6-6 on 55% while shooting 44% from 3 pt range in January last season without westbrook with W-L record of 13-4.
    So no

KD is too afraid of banging down there with the trees. I dont think hes ever got 9 boards in a game

Yes. Much more efficient. Not as much hustle in the rebound department.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

I dunno... this triple double streak is pretty unreal. This is from Feb 5th to March 5th:

Essentially averaging a 32 pt triple double. That's an insanely high level of play

Jokic Stan

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    I dunno... this triple double streak is pretty unreal. This is from Feb 5th to March 5th:

Essentially averaging a 32 pt triple double. That's an insanely high level of play
    This is one of those all-time streaks that get made into a thread a couple times a year.

I was going to say that Durant was just as good or better last year, but after seeing those stats...

Durant gets the free throw edge.

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth

He has been phenomenal.

Durant won more with less, like it or not, Durant is the leader of OKC and they will go as far as he takes them.

National High School Star Jlamb47's Avatar

No but its close, Durant last year > Westbrook now....Durant was shooting alot more efficient and scoring naturally while Westbrook looks like hes forcing sometimes. Only thing is Westbrook looks like he plays with more passions and hustle which shows in the rebounds but Durant put up crazy numbers as well. he put up 32 8 6 over 50% thats ridiculous