Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: It is official: Russell Westbrook is the best player on his team. Better than KD.

Awesome thread OP. Let me rate it

Default Re: It is official: Russell Westbrook is the best player on his team. Better than KD.

When Thunder get a competent coach. Its all over for the rest of the league.

These KD stans are getting exposed they're rooting for Westbrook to fail just to make a point. Its not that hard to see Russell is better.

National High School Star beastee's Avatar

It is going to be a pleasure to see them play well together in the playoffs and toast Mr 2/6.

A Humble Lebron Fan Dragic4Life's Avatar

So let me get this straight...

Lebron took on 3 MVP-calibre players in the finals and won?!

Do you Bran stans know what this means? If KD returns for the Playoffs 100% healthy + rested and Russ is playing at an MVP level, they are going to come out of the West.

Tbh I'm rooting for a OKC - Cavs Finals at this point, it would be an amazing series.

KD vs Bran
    GOATbrook vs Kyrie
    Waiters against his old team
    Perk against his old team

exciting match-ups and storylines.

And I give this thread 2/5 stars.
    Last edited by ImKobe; 03-05-2015 at 10:17 AM.

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by Dragic4Life

By himself? No.

Does anyone remember that Battier and Miller went absolutely bonkers from 3? That was a sight to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    maybe, maybe not. Although I have honestly not seen Durant reach these heights that Westbrook has been doing this last month
    Durant had a SICK RG last year. I think the difference is, Westbrook plays with such an infectious energy, that I feel like his play galvanizes the team and crowd moreso than Durant. I don't know who's 'better' between the two right now, but it's as close to a 1A/1B scenario as you will find right now.

Default Re: It is official: Russell Westbrook is the best player on his team.

This means hes better than bron than

aslo 5> 2
    0> 2*

maybe, maybe not. Although I have honestly not seen Durant reach these heights that Westbrook has been doing this last month
    Durant was even more insane last year. He put up one of the best regular seasons ever, and that was over a whole season.

We all know it's you pauk, stop hopping on your neg tanking alt.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

We have the top 2 players in the world, baby.

We. Stay. Winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragic4Life

Durant was barely MVP caliber in 2012, Westbrook wasn't, neither was Harden. And you know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Best player in the league right now, tbh. He's making everyone else in the league look pedestrian.
    Regular season stat padder

KD is so much better in the half court offense it's not even funny. That's what wins chips.