Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: BREAKING: JaVale McGee waived by the Sixers!

I guess the Mavs signing of Bernard James for the season means they aren't going to take a look at JaVale.

I rule the local playground OnFire's Avatar

What a disgrace. They should take the 76ers and strip the owner of the team. Is he some kind of politically hooked in guy in PA that fans just la la la around while they only do enough to just get over the minimum salary thresh hold? So damn sad... and pathetic.

People should be in uproar over this, not over teams taking advantage of chumps like this and making super teams.... wanting their cut of the revenue while laying out the least money and putting forth the least effort would make me sick as an opposing owner.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Houston

Dunking on everybody in the park

I feel like a team must be desperate to take on McGee in the off chance hopes that he puts them over the top, because the truly top teams should avoid this bonehead for fear that he ruins chemistry. Hard to be a championship team when players consistently shake their heads in disbelief of another player's stupidity on the court.

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm
    I guess the Mavs signing of Bernard James for the season means they aren't going to take a look at JaVale.

They still have Greg Smith on the roster, replacing nothing (Smith) with something (McGee) is a plus.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by StephHamann

They still have Greg Smith on the roster, replacing nothing (Smith) with something (McGee) is a plus.
    Mavs fit the description of the team I was thinking. Not a clear cut contender, but close enough that they would be desperate to add something in hopes that it works out. Teams like Warriors need to steer clear.

Zero surprise. Mavs are interested in everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by OnFire
    What a disgrace. They should take the 76ers and strip the owner of the team. Is he some kind of politically hooked in guy in PA that fans just la la la around while they only do enough to just get over the minimum salary thresh hold? So damn sad... and pathetic.

People should be in uproar over this, not over teams taking advantage of chumps like this and making super teams.... wanting their cut of the revenue while laying out the least money and putting forth the least effort would make me sick as an opposing owner.
    Right because your plan would have been better.

Here is the thing you can present an alternative to the one Sixers are doing and guess what? Sixers did that already and failed. In fact people like you make me laugh because if we built the team how you think it should be built and we werent good? We would have to hear about the bad moves the Sixers made anyway be it free agent signings, drafts, trades or just no progression from whatever player/players were here. Thats why I dont get the critical fans like you here and other places. We were stuck in mediocrity. You rather a team be stuck there because its "trying", despite going nowhere vs building from the ground up.

Meanwhile as the Sixers are a disgrace the NYK won less games than us. Wolves won just as many as us (with Wiggins), Lakers and Magic won a few more games. So that is 4 other franchises I named that are within reach of one another. Kick rocks already.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Zero surprise. Mavs are interested in everyone.
    Have you looked at the bench after the Rondo trade? Probably the worst bench of any playoff team.

Stoudemire looks promising thus far, if McGee can grab 5-6 rebounds block 1 shot and make 3 bonehead plays a game it would be a +.

Quote Originally Posted by OnFire

[COLOR="Magenta"]THE DECISION PART DEUX
    [/COLOR]

Stein: Mavs and Heat are two known teams interested in JaVale McGee but sense is there are more. McGee due to clear waivers at 5 PM Wednesday

Have you looked at the bench after the Rondo trade? Probably the worst bench of any playoff team.

Stoudemire looks promising thus far, if McGee can grab 5-6 rebounds block 1 shot and make 3 bonehead plays a game it would be a +.

Might be true when it comes to the guys that can play C.

Sure sucks that league rules prohibit Dallas from getting Dalembert back. He'd work just fine as the backup C.

The Hawks should sign him.
    Coach Bud and Kyle Korver can teach him how to shoot.

Come to Miami Javale and learn the ropes from Whiteside.

http://raptorswatch.com/source-rapto...-his-services/

Source: Raptors have contacted JaVale McGee, expressed interest in his services

[QUOTE]According to Ric Bucher of Bleacher Report, the Raptors are one of ten teams that have contacted JaVale McGee