Banned

Default Calling it now: OKC will win their division and get HCA in round 1

25 games left, down 5 games to Portland with 2 h2h vs Portland left. OKC finishes 21-4 and ends at 53-29. Portland finishes 15-12 to win up at 51-31. Bank on this. OKC will have HCA in the first round.

Default Re: Calling it now: OKC will win their division and get HCA in round 1

Quote Originally Posted by Joyner82reload
    25 games left, down 5 games to Portland with 2 h2h vs Portland left. OKC finishes 21-4 and ends at 53-29. Portland finishes 15-12 to win up at 51-31. Bank on this. OKC will have HCA in the first round.
    Finishes 15-12? Come on man, even you dont believe that

Calling it now: Indiana will get the 8th seed and Paul Georges returns and beats the Hawks in the first round

I think Portland will win their division, but only by two or three games. I'm actually going to the POR-OKC game this Friday, so it should be fun to see.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Finishes 15-12? Come on man, even you dont believe that
    They're 6-11 in their last 17 games. They're falling apart although they'll beat the old piss spurs tonight.

Made that high school varsity squad Westbrook0's Avatar

Winning your division doesn't automatically give you home court advantage. You're guaranteed at least the 4 seed, but if the 5 seed has a better record than you they still get the home court advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook0
    Winning your division doesn't automatically give you home court advantage. You're guaranteed at least the 4 seed, but if the 5 seed has a better record than you they still get the home court advantage.
    Yup.

Banned

I hope you're not suggesting SA, LAC, or Dal will finish ahead of OKC. Those teams are a MESS

NBA lottery pick

Original name. Wonder who you could be?

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs5Rings2014

No, it's not russwest0 or whoever. I see that poster all the time and always hope that people don't associate me with him.

I'm an OKC fan but I don't post a whole lot and I'm no troll like he is.

Joyner is all in for this season I see.

I hope you're not suggesting SA, LAC, or Dal will finish ahead of OKC. Those teams are a MESS
    Dallas/Clippers might seem like a mess compared to OKC right now, but they are still 5.5 and 4.5 games up on the Thunder with 25 games left in the season. That's a lot of ground to cover in slightly over 1/4th of a season.

Even if OKC finished the season 20-5, which would be spectacular, Dallas would then have to finish the season 13-9 and lose the tiebreaker to OKC as well in order to lose out on home court advantage.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

So, according to you:

Portland goes 15-12, 16-11 at best
    San Antonio goes 18-8 at best
    Dallas 13-10 at best
    Clippers 15-10 at best
    OKC goes 21-4 at worst

You realize how absurdly unlikely it is that all these events happen together? Let's say you give each a 60% chance of happening (which is generous)...you realize that gives just a 7.8% chance of all of them happening? Which is again generous since the teams play each other and somebody has to win...

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs5Rings2014

There are a lot of posters with that kinda name, WWrusselwestbrookdo, Westbrook0, Goatbrook, Chuckbrook. Believe it or not they are actually all different people.