Thread: Spurs @ Blazers

Default Re: Spurs @ Blazers

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    The Spurs suck so hard right now.
    They really do

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    I know you hate him, but Kamaan was killing it tonight

Once Afflalo gets comfortable he is going to be a REALLY nice addition for us
    I really don't like Kaman at all. The guy makes very costly mistakes. This was a game everyone played well so Kaman looked good too. I've seen him make a mistake in games and then make it worse with a foul or technical foul. The other night he gave up a clear path at a costly time.

I'm really hoping Meyers Leonard and Freeland will allows us to use Kaman sparingly.

Meyers has been playing great lately. He stretches the defense out with his 3 ball and opens up the paint for others. He's finally learned how to contest shots without fouling. (No more swiping at the ball to block the shot, keeps his arms up and moves his feet much better) he's got a nice touch around the hoop and has good vision.

Freeland is incredibly bland and mediocre, he has no impact on the game whatsoever. Kaman is much better despite some of his silly turnovers/mistakes.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

My negro Wes Matt killed it tonight. Proud of you boy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    Meyers has been playing great lately. He stretches the defense out with his 3 ball and opens up the paint for others. He's finally learned how to contest shots without fouling. (No more swiping at the ball to block the shot, keeps his arms up and moves his feet much better) he's got a nice touch around the hoop and has good vision.

Freeland is incredibly bland and mediocre, he has no impact on the game whatsoever. Kaman is much better despite some of his silly turnovers/mistakes.
    I used to think that until this late last season. He's actually incredibly solid. His main weakness is he can't handle guys like Dwight. Good thing there aren't many players like that he faces. He is a really good offensive rebouder which is big time. His mid range has been solid too. He's like Kyle Korver next to Thomas Robinson.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by Duggrr
    Duncan has Aldridge shook.
    Duncan is an all-time great, so even at an old age, he is great against current peak top players. Tough game for the Spurs overall though, and great game for Wes.