Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year 04mzwach's Avatar

Default KG's Twolves VS Wizards

KG blocks a 3 point shot at the end of the 1st half. Everybody on the team is communicating WAAY BETTER AND WAY MORE. Our defense looks way tighter and everybody is hustling much harder on defense.

Garnett!!

Loserville USA FireMcFailPlease's Avatar

Default Re: KG's Twolves VS Wizards

one of the best quarters of the season.

KG's greatness will rub off on everyone. Hope he can stay another year.

Quote Originally Posted by FireMcFailPlease
    one of the best quarters of the season.

KG's greatness will rub off on everyone. Hope he can stay another year.
    I hope so too. He has everybody talking to each other and it'll make our team grow 3x faster than it would normally. Our team looks the best it has ever looked this season. KG has our team hustling, defending and focused.

Local High School Star scott0326's Avatar

Wizards look like complete garbage again. This team Is growing more and more frustrating to watch smh

Wow. KG's presence is inspiring defense.

If he can do that, and play 15-20 minutes a night, this team might be good.

So they should bench him, hurting the tank.

Quote Originally Posted by scott0326
    Wizards look like complete garbage again. This team Is growing more and more frustrating to watch smh
    is missing Beal and PIerce that pivotal? the league needs better eastern teams for the playoffs.

is missing Beal and PIerce that pivotal? the league needs better eastern teams for the playoffs.
    Pierce and Beal are huge losses but they had been struggling even with Pierce in the lineup. This teams bench is so awful. Temple shouldn't be in the NBA. Butler has cooled off since his hot start, webster has been awful and sessions is even worse than Andre Miller was. I don't understand how they didn't go after another shooter at deadline

Pierce and Beal are huge losses but they had been struggling even with Pierce in the lineup. This teams bench is so awful. Temple shouldn't be in the NBA. Butler has cooled off since his hot start, webster has been awful and sessions is even worse than Andre Miller was. I don't understand how they didn't go after another shooter at deadline
    Yeah, Wiz messed up at the deadline.

Ramon Sessions isn't going to answer anything for the bench. I remember when he started in the playoffs for the Lakers (his only time being in the playoffs) and when the game slowed down, he was pretty much useless.

Also, while I do think their strength is at the front court, they do seem redundant as most of them are bangers. They should have gotten a stretch 4 that can knock down 3's and play consistently. Someone like Channing Frye would have been good to pick up.

Wiggins is that dude.

cant thank cleveland enough for that trade.

NBA lottery pick

Wiggins is that dude.

cant thank cleveland enough for that trade.

Funny how the young studs always end up in the West. Anthony Davis and Wiggins each could probably lead a team to the play-offs in the East next season.

Local High School Star Bernie Nips's Avatar

Crowd chanting KG almost brought a tear to my eye.

Their defensive intensity is through the roof, even at the end of a blowout!

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Yeah, Wiz messed up at the deadline.

Ramon Sessions isn't going to answer anything for the bench. I remember when he started in the playoffs for the Lakers (his only time being in the playoffs) and when the game slowed down, he was pretty much useless.

Also, while I do think their strength is at the front court, they do seem redundant as most of them are bangers. They should have gotten a stretch 4 that can knock down 3's and play consistently. Someone like Channing Frye would have been good to pick up.
    Yeah, Sessions is awful.

And I mean we have Drew Gooden who comes in and jacks up 3s and misses them I guess he's sort of a stretch 4.. But seriously, yeah I agree. I like our bigs, although Seraphin annoys me with his idiotic shot selection and turnovers but a stretch 4 would definitely help this team.

ill never understand why we gave Wittman an extension either, dude is an awful coach and needs to be fired.

Quote Originally Posted by R.I.P.
    Funny how the young studs always end up in the West. Anthony Davis and Wiggins each could probably lead a team to the play-offs in the East next season.
    Davis with his current squad can now, no doubt.

Not sold on Wiggins and this Wolves team yet, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie Nips
    Crowd chanting KG almost brought a tear to my eye.

Their defensive intensity is through the roof, even at the end of a blowout!
    they were chanting MVP when he was at the free throw line.

Yeah, Sessions is awful.

And I mean we have Drew Gooden who comes in and jacks up 3s and misses them I guess he's sort of a stretch 4.. But seriously, yeah I agree. I like our bigs, although Seraphin annoys me with his idiotic shot selection and turnovers but a stretch 4 would definitely help this team.

ill never understand why we gave Wittman an extension either, dude is an awful coach and needs to be fired.
    I was so happy when Wittman was fired. He and Kurt Rambis are historically 2 of the worst coaches, win %age wise in NBA history and have no business in this league. Its a shame you have to put out with his ineptness. I dont wish that on anyone.

you guys need to cut that fat.