Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Yo nathanjizzle and all other D Rose nut riders

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    I wonder if MJ had got hurt like this if Roundball_Rock woulda been happy as OP is about Rose.
    I wonder if the Bulls never got Pippen and MJ bolted, if you would've been a "fan" of the Bulls.

Former Bulls Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Stop assuming everyone is a Rose stan.

I support Rose as he's a player on my team, but don't let that confuse you with infatuation or obsession with him. I'm for the team, even if it meant trading Rose, the team comes first.

BTW, we really needed another fool to come on ISH and kick Bulls fans down about Rose. I just didn't expect it from someone who supposedly supports the Bulls.

In fact, I ask you to go support the Heat team and Wade. You are a jackass and a fatboi.
    You keep calling me a fatboy but at least my knees can hold up my weight unlike that bich boy you're supporting

Fatboy over here got better knees than your role model f aggot

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by LosBulls
    You keep calling me a fatboy but at least my knees can hold up my weight unlike that bich boy you're supporting

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    I wonder if the Bulls never got Pippen and MJ bolted, if you would've been a "fan" of the Bulls.

You're assuming that another player wouldn't of developed under Jordan's guidance?

After all, Pippen wasn't an allstar out of the gate and Pippen attributes his improvement to Jordan's hardline practises and tough love...

kobetard

I'm glad his career is over not because i dislike the guy, thats where you're wrong. I'm glad hes injured because now the front office can open their eyes, and let him go. We need to move on from the "Derrick Rose era".

We would of been a much stronger team if they had let go of Derrick Rose while he still had value but they kept him around because hes the hometown kid and he made the organization so much money because his name is huge, just look at how many dic riders he has.

Am i not right that we would of had a better team if we traded Derrick Rose while he still had value after the first injury?
    You are probably right and that is your point, but surely you can see that could have never happened. People have feelings, emotions, and hope. How many Bulls fans were with you and how many against you? Normal people have feelings. In a way it's good you don't let emotions cloud your judgement, but it can be fun to be human rather than a robot. Rose is probably not going to work out and bulls fans must be devastated even without having to step on them.

Ok enough on logical basketball talk. Have you got anything to say about Rose??

OP took a breather from no-lifeing Minecraft just to post this. Hasn't been seen since he posted pictures of he and his girlfriend.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Why are you so angry at the world?

Former Bulls Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by IMObjective
    You are probably right and that is your point, but surely you can see that could have never happened. People have feelings, emotions, and hope. How many Bulls fans were with you and how many against you? Normal people have feelings. In a way it's good you don't let emotions cloud your judgement, but it can be fun to be human rather than a robot. Rose is probably not going to work out and bulls fans must be devastated even without having to step on them.
    I'm all for feel good stories, but I knew he wasn't going to do anything special when i saw the way he acted during the first injury. He didn't have the heart.

Brandon Roy was told he was never going to play basketball again and he still played.. and almost beat the Mavs in the playoffs whom went on to win the championship.

Roy would of came back had he been in Rose's position during those playoffs when we NEEDED him most. But he didn't show up and still got injured again.. and now again for a third time.

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor[B
    ]OP took a breather from no-lifeing Minecraft just to post this[/B]. Hasn't been seen since he posted pictures of he and his girlfriend.

Explains why he's a fatass.

His mum probably hopes that he can see his own d.ick at 40.

National High School Star beastee's Avatar

havent shown up for months....comes to gloat about an injury that completely derails any chance the Bulls have a realistically winning a title, and thinks he is a better fan than the true diehards here.

How is your ugly ass girlfriend fatty?

Former Bulls Fan.

Explains why he's a fatass.

His mum probably hopes that he can see his own d.ick at 40.
    Can't see my dick cus its too far up ya sisters ass.

You're assuming that another player wouldn't of developed under Jordan's guidance?

After all, Pippen wasn't an allstar out of the gate and Pippen attributes his improvement to Jordan's hardline practises and tough love...
    Kobe wan't an All-Star out of the gate. Do you credit Shaq for his development? Gary Payton? John Stockton? There are tons of players who have have bad-mediocre rookie/sophomore years and went on to be ATG's.

The myth that MJ "created" Pippen needs to die.

Also, stop responding to that idiot. He's obviously a troll. Why the **** isn't he banned yet?

Can't see my dick cus its too far up ya sisters ass.

She's doesn't have a p.enis though...

Not your type.

Former Bulls Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by beastee
    havent shown up for months....comes to gloat about an injury that completely derails any chance the Bulls have a realistically winning a title, and thinks he is a better fan than the true diehards here.

How is your ugly ass girlfriend fatty?
    You really think 11 turnover per game D Rose gave us a chance at winning? I'll bump this when the Bulls are doing better WITHOUT him in the Playoffs with Nate Robinson.