Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Yo nathanjizzle and all other D Rose nut riders

Quote Originally Posted by LosBulls
    I haven't even been alive for 25 years you dumb fuc. I was a fan of DWade (Hes from Chicago) and Shaq (my favorite player of all time) and they happened to play for the Heat when I started getting in to Basketball.

Shit just got interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Jerking yourself off after a player gets hurt doesn't make you more of a Bulls fan.

I wonder if MJ had got hurt like this if Roundball_Rock woulda been happy as OP is about Rose.

Former Bulls Fan.

Jerking yourself off after a player gets hurt doesn't make you more of a Bulls fan.
    You ever been in an ongoing argument for 3 years then you finally win that argument?

You ever been in an ongoing argument for 3 years then you finally win that argument?
    Kinda. I'm waiting for Westbrook to win a ring so I can bump all those threads from 2012.

I haven't even been alive for 25 years you dumb fuc. I was a fan of DWade (Hes from Chicago) and Shaq (my favorite player of all time) and they happened to play for the Heat when I started getting in to Basketball.

I assume you're as confused about this as your sexuality?

Former Bulls Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    Kinda. I'm waiting for Westbrook to win a ring so I can bump all those threads from 2012.
    There you go

There's no "winning" this argument. A player's career might be over...a franchise player on your team...and you care more about gloating about "winning" some pointless argument with random posters on a message board? I don't know many Bulls fans that take pride in that type of shit.

Former Bulls Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    I assume you're as confused about this as your sexuality?
    Nope, i'm sure of my sexuality. I like women. You on the other hand? You've got some scary infatuation with another man so you should start reevaluating yourself.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

hahah god op. i didnt read any of the shit you spewed in that long rant. just laughing at the fact you felt the need to write that junk.

just start a blog, bro.

Former Bulls Fan.

There's no "winning" this argument. A player's career might be over...a franchise player on your team...and you care more about gloating about "winning" some pointless argument with random posters on a message board? I don't know many Bulls fans that take pride in that type of shit.
    I'm glad his career is over not because i dislike the guy, thats where you're wrong. I'm glad hes injured because now the front office can open their eyes, and let him go. We need to move on from the "Derrick Rose era".

We would of been a much stronger team if they had let go of Derrick Rose while he still had value but they kept him around because hes the hometown kid and he made the organization so much money because his name is huge, just look at how many dic riders he has.

Am i not right that we would of had a better team if we traded Derrick Rose while he still had value after the first injury?

Former Bulls Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    hahah god op. i didnt read any of the shit you spewed in that long rant. just laughing at the fact you felt the need to write that junk.

just start a blog, bro.
    Would you read it if it were on my blog? I bet you'd read it if it were tattooed down Derrick Rose's back while you ****ed him in the ass doggy style you fa ggot.

Nope, i'm sure of my sexuality. I like women. You on the other hand? You've got some scary infatuation with another man so you should start reevaluating yourself.

Stop assuming everyone is a Rose stan.

I support Rose as he's a player on my team, but don't let that confuse you with infatuation or obsession with him. I'm for the team, even if it meant trading Rose, the team comes first.

BTW, we really needed another fool to come on ISH and kick Bulls fans down about Rose. I just didn't expect it from someone who supposedly supports the Bulls.

In fact, I ask you to go support the Heat team and Wade. You are a jackass and a fatboi.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Would you read it if it were on my blog? I bet you'd read it if it were tattooed down Derrick Rose's back while you ****ed him in the ass doggy style you fa ggot.
    it's a well known fact that if someone goes to homosexual attacks as a first instinct when in an emotional state, theyre generally fighting off their pent up homosexual urges.

haha and no, i would not read your blog. sorry.

Serious playground baller CP343's Avatar

So the OP is still pissed at D-Rose for not rushing back, even though we have evidence that his body really was too fragile to rush back?

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

OP going in on Rose fans. Can't say I'm surprised. 3 years, they had it coming.