Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Yo nathanjizzle and all other D Rose nut riders

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    I wonder if the Bulls never got Pippen and MJ bolted, if you would've been a "fan" of the Bulls.
    Fggt, I was a Bulls fan before Pip got drafted.

I wonder if your mom didn't have a festering womb if you would've turned out normal.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Kobe wan't an All-Star out of the gate. Do you credit Shaq for his development? Gary Payton? John Stockton? There are tons of players who have have bad-mediocre rookie/sophomore years and went on to be ATG's.

The myth that MJ "created" Pippen needs to die.

Also, stop responding to that idiot. He's obviously a troll. Why the **** isn't he banned yet?

Pip admitting that MJ helped his development proves you wrong. And the fact that you keep spouting this shit shows that you never saw rookie Pippen, who didn't even start for the Bulls that year. Who didn't become an All-Star until his third year.

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    Poido got you on a leash you follow that guy around screen capping his posts

You may be a crap poster but at least you're consistent so you just keep on taking those L's ArbitraryWater
    Never seen you with so many smileys

All this over Derrick Rose?

Got dudes arguing over a guy who's been done since 2012. You people really need to get a f[COLOR="Black"]uck[/COLOR]ing life.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

What did you ban LosBulls for you whore mods? He's entitled to his opinion as much as anyone else...even if you don't like it. I see both sides going at it...but of course kblaze, the Bulls fan and Rose homer...banned him and nobody else.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

You might be surprised how many people get banned(briefly) for wishing injury on people and generally being classless. There are actually people permabanned(though not by me).

I chose to ignore it earlier but got home and started reading the reported posts of the day(I was busy at work...read them all at once)...

People get banned longer for less.

If I banned everyone making a joke about Derrick Rose being injured 10-15 people would be gone.

Joking about it may be a dick move but it isnt what id call bannable. There comes a point though.

We try to maintain some level of decency.

Ive been annoyed by Chris Bosh for like 8 years on here. Dont see me clowning him for blood clots or mocking anyone because hes going through all that. There comes a point where you just hope people can be decent.

And most will. But some...just wont.