Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Former Bulls Fan.

Default Yo nathanjizzle and all other D Rose nut riders

What did I tell you? Over and over again.
    I'm a real Bulls fan.
    The first time he went down I was devastated just like everybody else because I really thought the Bulls were going to accomplish something.

Then he kept delaying his comeback and I started getting pissed.

And then he came back... after so much time making up bs excuses he came back. And got injured again. Then I got really pissed.

Every time I said we should trade him, you guys came in my threads and talked soo much shit.

Every time i said we should amnesty him and make a run for Melo and a decent point guard this last offseason, you came in and talked some more shit.

Every time I said we should of never let Nate Robinson go, you kept talking shit.

Every time he got injured, you said "next season".

The first time he got injured you guys said "Next season when he comes back i better not see you rooting for the Bulls when hes in MVP talks again"

I was like ok.

The second time he got injured you guys told me "Next season when he comes back hes gonna make you eat your words"

Yup.

Now this third time whats going to happen? Retirement. Thats what.

The Bulls front office need to let this guy GO. I rather have Brandon Roy at this point because at least Brandon Roy had heart and he loved the game. Derrick Rose sits out so much time like a little bich and still gets injured again and again while Brandon Roy said played his heart out for his team while he was there and made the most of what he had.

THAT is why I don't like Derrick Rose. I am a BULLS fan first, and Derrick Rose is NOT the BULLS.

This is the same guy that refused to try to convince Melo to come to Chicago, he wasn't even at the fuccing meeting. He tried to play it cool talking bout "We can win without Melo".

I seriously dislike Derrick Rose not because hes injury prone but the way he handles that. He singlehandedly fucced up the Bulls Organization.

Don't say I didn't call this.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=349209
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=305566
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...&postcount=137

ME CALLING FOR HIM TO COME BACK WHEN HE SHOULD OF.. But he didn't.
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=299544

Me back in 2011 as a fan of Rose
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=220710

I'm not here to troll yall but you D Rose fans make me sick. I'm a Bulls fan first, d rose fan second.

I want to know what your excuse is for when he comes back next year and gets messed up again (IF he comes back)
    Last edited by LosBulls; 02-25-2015 at 01:01 PM.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Yo nathanjizzle and all other D Rose nut riders

Good thing Chicago has a lot of buildings for you to jump off of.

Former Bulls Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory
    Good thing Chicago has a lot of buildings for you to jump off of.
    Lmao too bad half these "D.Rose fans" don't even live in Chicago to jump off those buildings. I'm not even mad lol. I just expect the front office to realize D Rose is a piece of garbage and we should sign Nate Robinson.

That's player fans for you. Living vicariously through someone else's success.

NBA lottery pick

Way to take the high road here.

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs5Rings2014

OP coming in like

Former Bulls Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs5Rings2014

Every year these fools have a different excuse. I'm done with these kids acting like as if they're a fan of a team when they're only fans of one player.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by LosBulls
    What did I tell you? Over and over again.
    I'm a real Bulls fan.
    The first time he went down I was devastated just like everybody else because I really thought the Bulls were going to accomplish something.

Then he kept delaying his comeback and I started getting pissed.

And then he came back... after so much time making up bs excuses he came back. And got injured again. Then I got really pissed.

Every time I said we should trade him, you guys came in my threads and talked soo much shit.

Every time i said we should amnesty him and make a run for Melo and a decent point guard this last offseason, you came in and talked some more shit.

Every time I said we should of never let Nate Robinson go, you kept talking shit.

Every time he got injured, you said "next season".

The first time he got injured you guys said "Next season when he comes back i better not see you rooting for the Bulls when hes in MVP talks again"

I was like ok.

The second time he got injured you guys told me "Next season when he comes back hes gonna make you eat your words"

Yup.

Now this third time whats going to happen? Retirement. Thats what.

The Bulls front office need to let this guy guy. I rather have Brandon Roy at this point because at least Brandon Roy had heart and he loved the game. Derrick Rose sits out so much time like a little bich and still gets injured again and again while Brandon Roy said played his heart out for his team while he was there and made the most of what he had.

THAT is why I don't like Derrick Rose. I am a BULLS fan first, and Derrick Rose is NOT the BULLS.

This is the same guy that refused to try to convince Melo to come to Chicago, he wasn't even at the fuccing meeting. He tried to play it cool talking bout "We can win without Melo".

I seriously dislike Derrick Rose not because hes injury prone but the way he handles that. He singlehandedly fucced up the Bulls Organization.

Don't say I didn't call this.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=349209
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=305566
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...&postcount=137

ME CALLING FOR HIM TO COME BACK WHEN HE SHOULD OF.. But he didn't.
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=299544

Me back in 2011 as a fan of Rose
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=220710

I'm not here to troll yall but you D Rose fans make me sick. I'm a Bulls fan first, d rose fan second.

I want to know what your excuse is for when he comes back next year and gets messed up again (IF he comes back)
    ATTENTION! What you are experiencing is called a meltdown. Follow these procedures, in order, for your own safety!

1. Log off ISH

2. Get laid

3. Stay off ISH

Former Bulls Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k
    ATTENTION! What you are experiencing is called a meltdown. Follow these procedures, in order, for your own safety!

1. Log off ISH

2. Get laid

3. Stay off ISH
    A meltdown is when someone is mad about something

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LosBulls
    Every year these fools have a different excuse. I'm done with these kids acting like as if they're a fan of a team when they're only fans of one player.

Im done with people acting like they are fans of a team they have hated for 2 decades:

Time for me to come clean

I've always lived in Chicago but I never liked Jordan so I wasn't a Bulls fan, instead I was a Heat fan. Dwyane Wade was from Chicago and he played for the Heat and Shaq is my favorite player all time so I was a Heat fan.

Then Rose was drafted by the Bulls and I've always wanted to be a Bulls fan but I was afraid what the real Bulls Fans would think after all I said when I rooted for the Heat so I kept it on the downlow in real life and made this account on ISH.

When LeBron signed with the Heat was when I decided not to be a Heat fan anymore and ride with the Bulls.

Am I considered a good and loyal fan of my team and my city?
    You...are a Heat fan. Have been...for 25 years.

You hated Jordan...hate Rose.

You are not a Bulls fan. You happen to live in/near Chicago.

They are not the same thing. You claimed to be a Heat fan...since expansion. You have been a Heat fan all your life.

Little harsh, OP, but I think this needs to be said:

It's sad when any player goes down, but it's not like LeBron or Davis have gotten injured.

Rose hasn't proved that he can perform like a legit superstar since the injuries have occurred (in before someone tries telling me he's their best, 2nd best, 3rd best, 4th best or even 5th best player).

At this point his injury means the same to the NBA as Jennings' injury does (in pure basketball terms)...and there certainly wasn't the same outcry for him.
    Last edited by T_L_P; 02-25-2015 at 01:23 PM.

kobetard

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Im done with people acting like they are fans of a team they have hated for 2 decades:

They are not the same thing. You claimed to be a Heat fan...since expansion. You have been a Heat fan all your life.
    This is why cops always say "you have the right to remain silent "

A Humble Lebron Fan Dragic4Life's Avatar

You seemed really glad your boy went down.

Former Bulls Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855

I haven't even been alive for 25 years you dumb fuc. I was a fan of DWade (Hes from Chicago) and Shaq (my favorite player of all time) and they happened to play for the Heat when I started getting in to Basketball.
    Last edited by LosBulls; 02-25-2015 at 01:23 PM.

Jerking yourself off after a player gets hurt doesn't make you more of a Bulls fan.
    Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P
    Little harsh, OP, but I think this needs to be said:

It's sad when any player goes down, but it's not like LeBron or Davis have gotten injured.

Rose hasn't proved that he can perform like a legit superstar since the injuries have occurred (in before someone tries telling me he's their best, 2nd best, 3rd best, 4th best or even 5th best player).

At this point his injury means the same to the NBA as Jennings' injury does (in pure basketball terms)...and there certainly wasn't the same outcry for him.
    What?

It's not just this injury. It's the constant series of injuries that have totally derailed his career. He's not Lebron...only like 10 players in history were close or above that.

But Rose was an MVP by 22. 22 years old and he was knocking on the door of the top 5. We have absolutely no idea how good he could've been, he was robbed of the most important developmental years in a player's career.
    Last edited by Milbuck; 02-25-2015 at 01:30 PM.