Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Default Re: Is Larry Sanders the league's biggest bitch?

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    As a player to his organization and a teammate to his fellow players, he's definitely a bitch.

But I wouldn't attack him as a person or his personal struggles because mental issues are a serious concern.
    Then why is he a bitch? You are attacking him personally and you don't even know what's happened. You've filled in the blanks and you've made your own conclusion and are calling him a bitch to his teammates. "Hey I'm not calling him a bitch I'm just saying that if I were his teammate that I'd call him a bitch even though I don't know how his teammates actually feel". Nice work.

This what Royce White shoulda done. Suck it up for a few years then walk away.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatethunder
    Then why is he a bitch? You are attacking him personally and you don't even know what's happened. You've filled in the blanks and you've made your own conclusion and are calling him a bitch to his teammates. "Hey I'm not calling him a bitch I'm just saying that if I were his teammate that I'd call him a bitch even though I don't know how his teammates actually feel". Nice work.
    He's a bitch for not living up to his contract and still taking $15.2 million from the Bucks, who were very charitable to him. They could use that money for somebody else who actually wants to be there.

If I don't show up to work, no call-no show, I deserved to be called out by my employer and coworkers. I'm doing them wrong because they have to fill my void.

live.love.tsk

Whatever happened to that bum Royce White?

Local High School Star

Just because you're short and fat and see the NBA as some unattainable dream, doesn't mean everyone does...see Larry Sanders.

He could have pulled a Bynum and stop giving a **** while still raping teams

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

He's a bitch for not living up to his contract and still taking $15.2 million from the Bucks, who were very charitable to him. They could use that money for somebody else who actually wants to be there.

If I don't show up to work, no call-no show, I deserved to be called out by my employer and coworkers. I'm doing them wrong because they have to fill my void.
    I'll say it a million times, they chose to give him that buyout. No one held a gun to their heads.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatethunder
    I'll say it a million times, they chose to give him that buyout. No one held a gun to their heads.
    And I'll say it again, they rewarded him for his break out season. That's what most generous teams do and should do. The Bucks are being professionals here and Sanders, well, is being a bitch. And not just to the Bucks and his teammates but to every underpaid NBA player too.

Players like Sanders give GMs and owners more reasons to underpay young players. More reasons to not to give extensions and contracts to players who deserves them.

Banned

Teams refusing to give extensions and give max contracts = Cheapskates

Here is a team who rewarded their young center an extension, and it's their fault for doing so.

Hustle Loyalty Respect Knicks101's Avatar

So Sanders should just fake injuries and play half-assed like a Jerome James instead of doing this?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks101
    So Sanders should just fake injuries and play half-assed like a Jerome James instead of doing this?
    I respect his honesty, I'll give him that.

But he's still a bitch to me.

Quote Originally Posted by jzek
    This what Royce White shoulda done. Suck it up for a few years then walk away.
    Should a Cancer patient suck it up when he/she is in dire need of chemo?

Extreme example I know, but it's this type of reaction/response which continues to minimize the severity of mood disorders such as anxiety and depression

He's battling depression and anxiety you nitwit. Did you miss that part?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    He's battling depression and anxiety you nitwit. Did you miss that part?
    Somehow depression and anxiety didn't stop him from signing that $44 million contract extension.

Somehow depression and anxiety didn't stop him from signing that $44 million contract extension.
    damn