Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: It feels like the cavs are destroying every team they play

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Did you watch golden states run the playoffs before the Last?

The guy took it up to spurs. Only the the Warriors were playing without some key players and only went down in 6.

If you have watched curry, you can tell he's a big time player.
    Curry has won one playoff series in his life. That's the worst playoff result LeBron has had since he turned 21.

Lol.

Golden State would wipe the floor with lebron and his minions. Curry wants the pressure, lebron hides from it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxtBSSCwmrg

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneKid
    Curry has won one playoff series in his life. That's the worst playoff result LeBron has had since he turned 21.

How long has Curry been playing in the league to Lebron?

GTFO here with that logic.

Lebron has ensured he's been part of a manufactured superteam for the last 4 or 5 years.

Given not earnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus

Regular season? That shit matters little.

I want to see Lebron doing it against the Warriors in the playoffs(if it ever happens)

Regular season? That shit matters little.

I want to see Lebron doing it against the Warriors in the playoffs(if it ever happens)
    This is seriously your comeback?

LeBron James scored 37 points in game 7 of the NBA Finals, including the dagger that iced the game. What the **** can you tell me about Steph Curry?

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    This is seriously your comeback?

LeBron James scored 37 points in game 7 of the NBA Finals, including the dagger that iced the game. What the **** can you tell me about Steph Curry?

Curry has an unwritten book. You will see what he can do this playoffs, I guarantee. Take a seat and enjoy the ride

Draymond Green and Iggy would definately slow down Lebron in a playoffs matchup.

Lebron was able to have that one game out of 10 where he didn't feel the pressure Game 7 finals. After all, he would of had a positive outlook, considering how close he was to ruining his resume in game 6.More times the not, he turns the ball over in the last 2 minutes of the game when he's asked to take the big shots. Those games are few and far between under pressure.

Any team with LeBron is a contender year in and year out. This year is no exception. No way LeBron doesn't aim for a championship, anything less is a bust.

Local High School Star

Curry has an unwritten book. You will see what he can do this playoffs, I guarantee. Take a seat and enjoy the ride

Draymond Green and Iggy would definately slow down Lebron in a playoffs matchup.

Lebron was able to have that one game out of 10 where he didn't feel the pressure Game 7 finals. After all, he would of had a positive outlook, considering how close he was to ruining his resume in game 6.More times the not, he turns the ball over in the last 2 minutes of the game when he's asked to take the big shots. Those games are few and far between under pressure.
    GSW certainly have the defensive personnel to slow lebron down, that much is true.

However what's this crap about lebron having these performances 1/10 games? Dude is one of the best game 7/elimination game performers ever.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMilkyBarKid
    GSW certainly have the defensive personnel to slow lebron down, that much is true.

However what's this crap about lebron having these performances 1/10 games? Dude is one of the best game 7/elimination game performers ever.

No he's not.

Stats are never a good indicator for Lebron. Game 7 finals 2013 is the only one that sticks out to me as one where he stepped up and dominated.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

No he's not.

Stats are never a good indicator for Lebron. Game 7 finals 2013 is the only one that sticks out to me as one where he stepped up and dominated.
    game 6 2012?

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    game 6 2012?

I was answering the quoted part about the "Greatest game 7 performer ever".

Yes, that game 6 was one of his best no doubt. Under huge pressure too.

EDIT: I didn't notice the /elimination games part. Conveniently including that one : Otherwise, it is the lone game 7 from 2013

No he's not.

This is why when my doctor starts talking about how "X amount of people die due to smoking each year" I can't help but laugh. The eye test tells us that cigarettes aren't that dangerous, I smoked one just now and nothing happened. Some geeks coming up with random numbers shouldn't affect any intelligent people out there that see through the smoke and mirrors. It's all just government agenda.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rlsmooth775
    Its a good sign this team might be on par with golden state.
    They literally lost by 20 against the Bulls a week ago. They blew out the Wizards without Beal and the Knicks who started a DII college team.

This post gave me cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    This is why when my doctor starts talking about how "X amount of people die due to smoking each year" I can't help but laugh. The eye test tells us that cigarettes aren't that dangerous, I smoked one just now and nothing happened. Some geeks coming up with random numbers shouldn't affect any intelligent people out there that see through the smoke and mirrors. It's all just government agenda.

Assuming you are being sarcastic, what I am saying is the stats produced in a game may not indicate that the player scored in the clutch or that they produced those stats in garbage time.

Lebron has a lot of games where he statpads.

You being serious bro? You have me wigging out