Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A Humble Lebron Fan Dragic4Life's Avatar

Default Re: 1997 NBA Finals Game 1

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    OP bitches about people comparing Lebron to MJ yet here he goes posting a Lebron/MJ thread

OP is a worthless human being, not just a shit poster. You contribute nothing to society and I guess it runs in the family since your mother is a worthless skank as well.

OP bitches about people comparing Lebron to MJ yet here he goes posting a Lebron/MJ thread

OP is a worthless human being, not just a shit poster. You contribute nothing to society and I guess it runs in the family since your mother is a worthless skank as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Marchesk
    And I was just thinking how Jordan never needed:

at acting like Jordan's teammates haven't hit huge shots in the Finals

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    Mj and kerr came up with that play during the timeout. Ray's shot was something out of the NBA's tales of legends

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    at acting like Jordan's teammates haven't hit huge shots in the Finals

IIRC Jordan had scored the Last 12pts For his Team in the 4th Quarter and was up 3-2 not down 3-2. Jordan also played well for the series and wasn't being Passive and Scared until Game 6 or the 4th Quarter of Game 6.

Jordan told Kerr to get ready for the shot and again was up 3-2 not being Passive and scared most of the series.

Big shots by his Teammates but different scenarios.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade's Rings
    IIRC Jordan had scored the Last 12pts For his Team in the 4th Quarter and was up 3-2 not down 3-2. Jordan also played well for the series and wasn't being Passive and Scared until Game 6 or the 4th Quarter of Game 6.

Jordan told Kerr to get ready for the shot and again was up 3-2 not being Passive and scared most of the series.

Bingo. Dragic and his alts are shook to the core.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    You're right. The man who put up 45 points 15 rebounds on 70%fg in Boston in an elimination game 6 while holding Pierce to 4-18 shooting lacks killer instinct

How old are you?
    Probably older than you.

I seem to recall MJ throwing down 45 on Utah to win his last title.

How old are you?

And, here you are, the shit that seeped out of your dad's [COLOR="Black"]di[/COLOR]ck that happened to crawl into your mom's [COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]unt, gracing us with your presence.

Now, you want to meet up, bitch, and compare notes face to face?

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wade's Rings

MJ scored all of the Bulls 9 points in the 4th before that paxson game winner as well.

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    Probably older than you.

I seem to recall MJ throwing down 45 on Utah to win his last title.

How old are you?
    You definitely didn't. You might have watched it on YouTube though. As the other posters already said, you truly are worthless. I don't think there's a single poster on this site who knows less about basketball than you. Maybe magic32 and that's about it. Steer clear from making threads about things you know nothing about.

Banned

DAMN

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    You definitely didn't. You might have watched it on YouTube though. As the other posters already said, you truly are worthless. I don't think there's a single poster on this site who knows less about basketball than you. Maybe magic32 and that's about it. Steer clear from making threads about things you know nothing about.
    Feeny owning these uneducated Jordan trolls!

Consensus Top 20-30 AT Roundball_Rock's Avatar

SMH at the OP. Game 1 of the 97' Finals is one of my favorite games of all-time. I thought we could have a good discussion of it and he turns it into a MJ vs. LeBron thing.

Pippen, who was a game-time decision to even play (he was hurt in the final game of the ECF--he could basically only push off of one foot in the Finals) had a huge game--something like 27 points, 9 boards with 4 blocks. He took over the game in the 3rd to keep Chicago in it and then MJ closed the deal in the 4th. Game 1 set the tone for both the 97' and 98' Finals. Pretty much every game in those series was close.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    Full game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWz4DKQ7cns

And some think 2012 Lebron is better than THIS guy?

GTFO, no version of Lebron is better than prime MJ. This man was a cold-blooded assassin. Lebron simply lacks that killer instinct, and we've seen the results of that.
    If you don't think 2012 Lebron is better than 2nd peat jordan individually, you need to get your head checked for insanity