Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Kwe Parker, that almost 50 Vertical, Dunks > MJ,Vince Carter, Lavine

Video

DAMN!!!!! SUPA HOT FIRAH Level of dunks He's barley in HIGH SCHOOL!

Default Re: Kwe Parker, that almost 50 Vertical, Dunks > MJ,Vince Carter, Lavine

Bruh what are these kids eating.

u mad? buttfrustrated? hahaitme's Avatar

Default Re: Kwe Parker, that almost 50 Vertical, Dunks > MJ,Vince Carter, Lavine

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Bruh what are these kids eating.
    springs. they're eating springs

Earned not given

Video is from last September...any recent videos on dude?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afl1r7lRuAw

better than anything seen in the last 15 dunk contests

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill

Just surpassed Bob Cousy all time.

future dunk contest winner. hopefully this kid has a good head on his shoulders and doesn't just coast by on his athleticism because he has some real potential.

Quote Originally Posted by buddha
    future dunk contest winner.
    Question is, is he a future pro player? ESPN has him as the 60th best high school player in his year right now.

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Who gives a shit. Can he play basketball?
    Last edited by chocolatethunder; 02-19-2015 at 11:00 AM.

NBA Superstar

Playing the role of hipster dunk fan, I saw that dunk last summer and it became an instant all-time favorite. Chalk another one up for the case against the "every dunk's been done" crowd. New stuff, new form, new angles still have a lot of room to pop up.

For what it's worth, it looked like Oladipo tried to pull off the Kwe Parker during one of his attempts, but gave up and went to a backup. I think it was in the final round.

Quote Originally Posted by hahaitme
    springs. they're eating springs

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    Playing the role of hipster dunk fan, I saw that dunk last summer and it became an instant all-time favorite. Chalk another one up for the case against the "every dunk's been done" crowd. New stuff, new form, new angles still have a lot of room to pop up.

For what it's worth, it looked like Oladipo tried to pull off the Kwe Parker during one of his attempts, but gave up and went to a backup. I think it was in the final round.
    What do you even call that dunk? 1 handed 360 windmill off the lob? Because it looks like there is even more to it than that. Something about how he contorted his body plus the power he put into it..christ

What do you even call that dunk? 1 handed 360 windmill off the lob? Because it looks like there is even more to it than that. Something about how he contorted his body plus the power he put into it..christ
    I call it a 360 swirl.

dem black genetics

NBA Superstar

I might call it a self-alley scoop 360 but I don't know if it does the dunk justice.