Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Coach Nick's WB Hate is Hilarious

I agree that Coach Nick picks clips just to suit his agenda, but he's partially right about Westbrook. He is an overrated player, especially defensively.

For every athletic play on the defensive end, there are a bunch of gambles that directly lead to opponent points.

Also, you are really downplaying Westbrook's finish to the game. It could be described as the low IQ chucker's guide to basketball. Just awful stuff.

But it falls on Brooks every bit as much. What a terrible offensive coach.

Edit: I should say that his game overall was fantastic.
    Last edited by T_L_P; 02-07-2015 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Wiggins
    who is this coach nick guy and why are his opinions enough to warrant threads?
    Have been asking myself since the first time I heard the name. Who in the ****. And why?

I am so sick of this clown Coach Nick. This guy was fired from his job as a high school coach and yet somehow he is qualified as an "expert"?

This guy is an agenda driven troll. Enough already.

Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

hes right, westbrook gets all his points from being an athletic freak, hes not effective as a PG or leading a team because hes a bonehead, his ceiling is limited by his own stupidity. Deal with it.

theaussieguy, and Coach Nick get it. It's easy to dislike Westbrook. He relies exclusively on athleticism. He's retarded. Plays the game so over emotional. And to top it off he's an immature ghetto punk. Very un-likable.

He has horrendous intangibles to have as a team's on court quarterback, and decision maker. His energy through emotion or aggression can carry the team, but it's also ultimately their achilles heel on what holds their potential back. Along with KD's meak physicality, lack of aggression, and Brooks being a terrible coach.

Ultimately Westbrook is a very athletic, albeit dumb player, with equally retarded shot selection, and decision making. He boosts OKC through his ability to attack, and his monkey brain equally holds them back.

He mad at Baby Shaq.

Dunking on everybody in the park The Iron Sheik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne92
    he dislikes players who don't play fundamentally. so he dislikes it when point guards shoot too much.
    which is hilarious considering that historically speaking, all of the greatest point guards save for 2-3 of them were big time scorers and took up a lot of their team's possessions and shots

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P
    I agree that Coach Nick picks clips just to suit his agenda, but he's partially right about Westbrook. He is an overrated player, especially defensively.

For every athletic play on the defensive end, there are a bunch of gambles that directly lead to opponent points.

Also, you are really downplaying Westbrook's finish to the game. It could be described as the low IQ chucker's guide to basketball. Just awful stuff.

But it falls on Brooks every bit as much. What a terrible offensive coach.

Edit: I should say that his game overall was fantastic.
    this. he mainly broke down the end of the game and as spring pointed out, pondexter, tyreke and even durant were also targets. he's been vocal in saying he doesn't like wb's style but did wb not miss three layups/scoops at the end? all he did was show that film footage.

yes, he's biased...as almost all humans are as hard as we try not to be. if you follow his twitter, he's also given wb praise but i guess that's easy to ignore in the overall context. he still breaks down the x's and o's of the game instead of going on full agenda driven rants like some other yt folks do. at least he explains ice defense, pin downs, horns, triangle, shooting mechanics, screening away from the screener, etc.

also, he was fired well after he started making yt vids. he started vids about five years ago. if ppl want to complain, either give me alternatives or you do better. if you can't do that, you're just another person who bitches w/ no solutions
    Last edited by blacknapalm; 02-08-2015 at 04:24 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    I am so sick of this clown Coach Nick. This guy was fired from his job as a high school coach and yet somehow he is qualified as an "expert"?

This guy is an agenda driven troll. Enough already.
    Hate to say this, but Euroleague is right. Dude has gotta go.

Too bad he was his analytics nerds guzzling his c*m.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    theaussieguy, and Coach Nick get it. It's easy to dislike Westbrook. He relies exclusively on athleticism. He's retarded. Plays the game so over emotional. And to top it off he's an immature ghetto punk. Very un-likable.

He has horrendous intangibles to have as a team's on court quarterback, and decision maker. His energy through emotion or aggression can carry the team, but it's also ultimately their achilles heel on what holds their potential back. Along with KD's meak physicality, lack of aggression, and Brooks being a terrible coach.

Ultimately Westbrook is a very athletic, albeit dumb player, with equally retarded shot selection, and decision making. He boosts OKC through his ability to attack, and his monkey brain equally holds them back.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blacknapalm
    this. he mainly broke down the end of the game and as spring pointed out, pondexter, tyreke and even durant were also targets. he's been vocal in saying he doesn't like wb's style but did wb not miss three layups/scoops at the end? all he did was show that film footage.

yes, he's biased...as almost all humans are as hard as we try not to be. if you follow his twitter, he's also given wb praise but i guess that's easy to ignore in the overall context. he still breaks down the x's and o's of the game instead of going on full agenda driven rants like some other yt folks do. at least he explains ice defense, pin downs, horns, triangle, shooting mechanics, screening away from the screener, etc.

also, he was fired well after he started making yt vids. he started vids about five years ago. if ppl want to complain, either give me alternatives or you do better. if you can't do that, you're just another person who bitches w/ no solutions
    this

No 'expert' is always correct, and we all have our biases.

But as 'analysis' goes, he does just a good of a job out there as some other so-called 'experts' on major sports networks. And he certainly does the best analysis/breakdown anywhere online.

Anybody can have an opinion, he just happens to know more of the technicalities and details about the game and makes videos highlighting them. I don't agree with everything he says, it can be laughable at times, but he's usually on point for the most part.

But yeah.... Westbrook is an overrated player.

Horrible decisions making chucker.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH

if he is 0 net impact player then they should just trade him right? shouldn't be hard to find a replacement for a immature ghetto punk with a monkey brain.

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    But yeah.... Westbrook is an overrated player.

Horrible decisions making chucker.
    He is a top 10 player in the league. Anything else is laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    He is a top 10 player in the league. Anything else is laughable.
    It doesn't speak much about today's league if he's a top 10 player.