Default So we're just gonna ignore that Westbrook is 1000x times better than Jeff Teague?

Your team record should have no impact on who the better player is.Women lie men lie but the Eye Test never lies

I Rep the Thunder! Thunderfan86's Avatar

Default Re: So we're just gonna ignore that Westbrook is 1000x times better than Jeff Teague?

I wish my team had it's playoff spot secured

Not1,Not2,Not3,Not4... ninephive's Avatar

Default Re: So we're just gonna ignore that Westbrook is 1000x times better than Jeff Teague?

Jeff Teague hasn't gone 1-7 in an elimination overtime to shoot his team out of the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    Your team record should have no impact on who the better player is.Women lie men lie but the Eye Test never lies
    Salty.

Jeff Teague is a Top 5 PG this season, leading the best team in the league. Who gives a shit who is better, Teague is the best PG for the Hawks, he is their heart and soul.

High School Varsity 6th Man BigMacAttack's Avatar

Id rather have Teague on the thunder with Durant than Westbrook. Westbrook needs to go and be a first option somewhere.

Teague actually knows how to play within a system as opposed to just running iso sets every single posession, so he's a good fit for us.

Granted, that's probably more Brooks' fault than Westbrook's, but still.

what does this eye test tell you?