Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Default Re: GT: Cavs v. Sixers

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Sixers play hard. So they can steal wins, im just saying the team played like it was a guaranteed win, why they only won by 13 instead of 20 or 30. Blatt didnt even seem phased when he let it get down to 4 after taking out the entire big 3.
    The Sixers were hitting a lot of contested threes in the second half to keep the game close. There was no way they were going to be able to keep that up, and their offense outside of that was pretty anemic.

Our offense was out of sync, but I still liked what we did defensively for the most part and I'm sure that's why Blatt wasn't stressing too much. Just a matter of time before they pulled away.

Either LeBron or Kyrie was going to get hot at the right time and basically end the thing. Tonight, it happened to be KI and Delly knocking down some big (wide open) Js. The Sixers played hard, but I never felt that the game was really in doubt, even when it was down to 1.

When you have 8 wins in 12 days, you'll take them however they come. The AS break can't get here soon enough for this team. They're obviously playing on tired legs. A part of me wishes that Kyrie hadn't made it. He could use a nice long hiatus.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Some of Kyrie's finishes in traffic tonight were insane. He really might be the most creative below the rim finisher I have ever seen for a player his size.

Kyrie Irving Full Highlights 2015.02.02 vs 76ers - 24 Pts on 9-of-16 shooting, 5 Dimes, 12 Pts in 4th!

The moves at 2:40 and 3:00. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Some of Kyrie's finishes in traffic tonight were insane. He really might be the most creative blow the rim finisher I have ever seen for a player his size.

Kyrie Irving Full Highlights 2015.02.02 vs 76ers - 24 Pts on 9-of-16 shooting, 5 Dimes, 12 Pts in 4th!

The moves at 2:40 and 3:00. Wow.
    Damn. .hes really playing great right now

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Nice to see that LeBron could have such a pedestrian game and the Cavs still win comfortably enough to have the reserves in in the final couple minutes. It wasn't pretty, but I'll take it.

And, it was a good overall night for the Cavs. We win, Hawks, Wiz and Raps all lose.
    Hawks losing doesn't do anything for the Cavs.. They're not catchable for any team at this point, first seed is theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Hawks losing doesn't do anything for the Cavs.. They're not catchable for any team at this point, first seed is theirs.
    That's probably true, but it's still good to see them lose, since the Cavs will likely have to go through the Hawks if they want to reach the finals.