Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Charlie Hebdos next cover:

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    I didn't even know this magazine existed, neither did anyone here It's true, the dumb terrorists made martyrs out of those lost and basically saved the magazine which was near bankruptcy

To answer your question, pics from people I don't know don't bother me. But if people are gonna be so bothered by it and draw pictures with pigs, I know Islam lives rent-free
    Good point so true.

NBA Superstar

Default who cares

dude thats badass I wish america would do shit like this

Banned

I think of Islam (IS) on the daily basis because I hear about the bad things they do in this world.

I think about the Muslims I see and it makes me aware and alert. I urge people to report suspicious behaviors to your local authorities.

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Q to normal muslims

Do you get upset at the cartoons but just deal with it like normal humans? Are you just like "whatever"?

Did you or anybody else get upset about the cartoons? I mean Charlie Hebdo does alot of Christian & Jewish humiliating stuff aswell... its a massive "whatever".... Didnt even know about these cartoons until those psychos came forth... growing up as a comic guy of most genre and being all for humor and all that i checked some of the stuff afterwards thought maybe its funny at least, not, meh... I care for those cartoons as much as you do or much less...

Mostly im just sitting and pondering about whatever made these extremists (aka. psychos) of Islam trigger that way, yes i know they probably reacted because its pretty much "haram" to portrait God, Jesus, Abraham, Mohamed or just any damn prophet ESPECIALLY in Charlie Hebdo fashion....... psycho then goes something like: "doh! lets kill em, dey hate teh izlam! everybodeh hatez us! must... protect.... in teh name of teh god, maybez we goez to heavenz n fakk teh 69-72 virgins babeh!! dats teh real jihad! woohhooo!"

But the thing is.... nowhere does it say you are supposed to KILL guys who earn a living painting comedy and on your way also kill other people / police (one of which even was a muslim) who just do their job and so on.... infact, it condones the massive opposite in any ***ing situation unless you are only defending yourself to freaking survive.... did those "extremists" miss what Islam is all about? YES they did.... good riddance....

The human brain is a fascinating thing.... i dunno... im just disgusted...
    Last edited by pauk; 01-13-2015 at 02:41 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Did you or anybody else get upset about the cartoons? I mean Charlie Hebdo does alot of Christian & Jewish humiliating stuff aswell... its a massive "whatever".... Didnt even know about these cartoons until those psychos came forth... growing up as a comic guy of most genre and being all for humor and all that i checked some of the stuff afterwards thought maybe its funny at least, not, meh... I care for those cartoons as much as you do or much less...

Thing is, the extremists (aka. psychos) of Islam can react on stuff like this because its pretty much "haram" to portrait God, Jesus, Abraham, Mohamed or just any damn prophet ESPECIALLY in Charlie Hebdo fashion....... psycho then goes something like: "doh! lets kill em, dey hate teh izlam! everybodeh hatez us! must... protect.... in teh name of teh god, maybez we goez to heavenz n fakk teh 69-72 virgins babeh!! dats teh real jihad! woohhooo!"

The human brain is a fascinating thing.... i dunno... im just disgusted...
    and Je Suis Charlie.

[QUOTE=9erempiree]je suis un plouc imb
    Last edited by pauk; 01-13-2015 at 02:48 AM.

so are u a muslim pauk?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    so are u a muslim pauk?
    Well... muslim pops, catholic from moms side.... both secular tho, especially me.... or hell, probably even agnostic.... have nothing against any religion, but... its just meh.... think Bill Burr explained it the best here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59bGof0cGYo

How about you?
    Last edited by pauk; 01-13-2015 at 03:21 AM.

Banned

With the meltdowns that you have, I am glad you are not a part of Islam. I can only imagine the terror you would inflict.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    With the meltdowns that you have, I am glad you are not a part of Islam. I can only imagine the terror you would inflict.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Wish i could say the same about you, way to late for you.... and again, its only you melting down.... now go create another thread of how afraid you are of some muslim in flip-flops and then fap to the amount of shots Kobe took the last time...
    Last edited by pauk; 01-13-2015 at 03:28 AM.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

I hope it doesn't stop there. People need to stop being afraid and look at these cretins for what they are. They want to kill you for being free..well make them pay. Take back your country and stop being pu**ies. Get rid of those no-go zones. Put heavy measures on these people.

Banned

We don't have extremists here because they have integrated well in America. There are a few that may go over to Syria and join Islam but for the most part America has been good to these people.

France, on the other hand, is bowing down to these people by offering these no-go zones. They are basically a small country inside France.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Well... muslim pops, catholic from moms side.... both secular tho, especially me.... or hell, probably even agnostic.... have nothing against any religion, but... its just meh.... think Bill Burr explained it the best here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59bGof0cGYo

How about you?
    catholic family, not into it myself but i respect every religion