Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Nets vs. Rockets 7:30 Monday 01/12 - Howard finally makes it to Brooklyn

Great vibe going on with Nets, Hollins pointing out his coaching is great, his team just misses all the shots (in his perfectly drawn up plays i guess).

I watch the Nets (and don't watch the Knicks for obvious reasons) and think - is something wrong in the water here or what?

Anyway, Howard in Brooklyn is interesting, crowd will treat him like he's still coming.

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Nets vs. Rockets 7:30 Monday 01/12 - Howard finally makes it to Brooklyn

Interesting start

Default Re: Nets vs. Rockets 7:30 Monday 01/12 - Howard finally makes it to Brooklyn

harden going beast mode

NBA lottery pick

Harden just ripped hendersons ankles.

i'm hearing mvp chants for the beard in brooklyn

ariza's shot looks back these last few games

NBA lottery pick

Smith has really improved. Looking like the Atlanta version

Quote Originally Posted by ronnymac
    Harden just ripped hendersons ankles.

   

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Great vibe going on with Nets, Hollins pointing out his coaching is great, his team just misses all the shots (in his perfectly drawn up plays i guess).

I watch the Nets (and don't watch the Knicks for obvious reasons) and think - is something wrong in the water here or what?
    i agree it was borderline obnoxious by hollins, but on balance i liked it. we knew coming in to this season that he doesn't coddle people. he's already proven that his approach works, so it really does come down to his players executing.

Anyway, Howard in Brooklyn is interesting, crowd will treat him like he's still coming.
    haha, didn't take long for the script to get flipped on that idea.

hey, heading in to the half this has been a fun game. nets doing a lot of cutting, passing and attacking. plumlee just hit a jump shot...!

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    There is not a defender in the NBA who can contain him.

NBA lottery pick

Andersen stop acting like you playing defense. You suck

NBA lottery pick

We were putrid on defense especially our bigs. Dwight just looks inured. That knee is really troublesome for him. He needs to get some rest.

NBA lottery pick

Smith has amazing passing ability

another nice block by smith

Plum2 is a beast