Default Can a Bulls fan tell me how good the chances of their team keeping Butler is?

I don't follow player's contracts that closely, but Butler has been balling out of his mind lately and it's pretty clear plenty of teams are licking their chops to snatch him up.

How likely is it that the Bulls keep Butler? I know their owners are often accused of being cheap, as was reinsdorf for breaking up the championship Bulls.

Decent college freshman

Default Re: Can a Bulls fan tell me how good the chances of their team keeping Butler is?

I'm not a Bulls fan but there's like a 95% chance he comes back imo. He'll get a big contract as a RFA but they can't replace his production since they'll have so little FA money due to other cap obligations. He's a big favorite of Thibs and I doubt he'll leave easily.

They likely will have CLE's first rounder (due to pick swap) and will get the Kings' pick if it falls outside the top 10. The front office could try to find a replacement in the draft, but the team would take a big step back imo.

Butler should spend his prime years as a Bull

I usually hit open layups

Default Re: Can a Bulls fan tell me how good the chances of their team keeping Butler is?

We'll sign him to a max/near max deal with ease. Jimmy Buckets is here to stay

Slim to none, he won't do ish outta chicago. He'll be exposed like lance Stephenson, it's not hard to shine when you're surrounded by superstars like gasol and rose during a contract year. He will want $15 per chicago will offer 12. Like the awesome hawk harrelson says, He Gone!

Quote Originally Posted by ReturnofJPR
    Slim to none, he won't do ish outta chicago. He'll be exposed like lance Stephenson, it's not hard to shine when you're surrounded by superstars like gasol and rose during a contract year. He will want $15 per chicago will offer 12. Like the awesome hawk harrelson says, He Gone!

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    On your knees like u oughta be
    In the nest workin like the rest
    Of the suckers while I get the honey
    Biggie said it best get money!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=etMpCz8eql8

Butlers gone & u know it unless they trade taj