Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Andrew wiggins is really overrated

Quote Originally Posted by MiseryCityTexas
    Yeah Wiggins game does scream career role player. Wiggins game kinda reminds me of Kerry Kittles because the career threatening injuries. Only difference is that Kittles was a much better jump shooter, and Wiggins is more athletic. Parker is better. At least Parker does a much better job creating his shot off the dribble.
    Define role player. He's an all star to me. Rudy Gay type player. Not as an insult.

Only thing is that the nba seems to be moving away from people that have his scoring skillset.

Wiggins with his 3rd straight 20 point game...

Quote Originally Posted by MiseryCityTexas
    Yeah Wiggins game does scream career role player. Wiggins game kinda reminds me of Kerry Kittles because the career threatening injuries. Only difference is that Kittles was a much better jump shooter, and Wiggins is more athletic. Parker is better. At least Parker does a much better job creating his shot off the dribble.
    Have you even been watching him play? He creates his own shot very well

He already has a better post game than Lebron.

NBA Superstar

such a dumb f*cking thread, with a complete array of retards spouting off.

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    such a dumb f*cking thread, with a complete array of retards spouting off.
    Best post in this thread by a mile.

National High School Star

This thread is just one big face-palm, but, this is ISH.

I'm really glad that everyone has him figured out 32 games into his career. He's Rudy Gay or better post game than Bron or a role player or a total bust and a bad defender. This is just moronic.

Why can't anyone say "he's less than halfway through his first season and he's done some awful things and some very promising things. At this point it's too early to tell what type of player he'll be"? Because that's what's happening.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatethunder
    I'm really glad that everyone has him figured out 32 games into his career. He's Rudy Gay or better post game than Bron or a role player or a total bust and a bad defender. This is just moronic.

Why can't anyone say "he's less than halfway through his first season and he's done some awful things and some very promising things. At this point it's too early to tell what type of player he'll be"? Because that's what's happening.
    Where's the fun in that though?

Quote Originally Posted by Collie
    Where's the fun in that though?
    Maybe because you sound like a moron when you say he has a better post game than LeBron when you've seen him play 32 games. It's like people saying Lin was so great because he had a good stretch of games in NY. You just can't tell. The sample size is way too small. I don't mean that Wiggins won't be good I just mean that you can't tell. When Brandon Jennings had 55 his rookie year this place exploded with how good he was gonna be and all this bullshit. You just don't know. Just be patient and see what's happening. But coming to any kinda conclusion about anything after 32 games is stupid.

NBA Superstar

how about "19 y/o number one draft choice is starting to round into elite form averaging over 20ppg and shooting over 50% in his last 6 games?"

Or would taking the emotion out of it be too real?

Maybe because you sound like a moron when you say he has a better post game than LeBron when you've seen him play 32 games. It's like people saying Lin was so great because he had a good stretch of games in NY. You just can't tell. The sample size is way too small. I don't mean that Wiggins won't be good I just mean that you can't tell. When Brandon Jennings had 55 his rookie year this place exploded with how good he was gonna be and all this bullshit. You just don't know. Just be patient and see what's happening. But coming to any kinda conclusion about anything after 32 games is stupid.
    Nice to see you taking my satire post so seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Collie
    Nice to see you taking my satire post so seriously.
    Haha I apologoze. Honestly stupidity happens so often around here it's hard to even think that anyone could be joking. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    how about "19 y/o number one draft choice is starting to round into elite form averaging over 20ppg and shooting over 50% in his last 6 games?"

Or would taking the emotion out of it be too real?
    I'm on your side dude. I'm not gonna get all wound up and say he's rounding into "elite" form. That word is so overused here. I would say that he started off the year poorly and has finally started to look really good over the last several games. If he continues at this pace his rookie season will be thought of as a total success. I like him. I don't have unrealistic expectations of him.