Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Something I noticed about John Wall against Westbrook

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    Durant can't be the only guy on the team who creates his own shot on a regular basis. Also, I would not be relying on Morrow to be a big part of an offense. Teams wouldn't need to collapse on Wall like they do Westbrook.. which is what brings Durant a lot of shots as well.
    If I remember correctly kd was taking and making more shots than ever before when westbrook was out last year. While I wouldn't expect him to continue that career best form permanently, he certainly could operate on a similar level with a pg who plays pg like Wall.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMilkyBarKid
    If I were an OKC fan I'd trade WB for Wall straight up, I think he'd be a much better fit.

Way more swag too.
    Only pg's I think will be a better fit than WB are Lillard and Curry. And I don't know if I'd trade Russ for any of them because he already has so many years playing with Durant; and the results haven't been too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMilkyBarKid
    If I remember correctly kd was taking and making more shots than ever before when westbrook was out last year. While I wouldn't expect him to continue that career best form permanently, he certainly could operate on a similar level with a pg who plays pg like Wall.
    Eh he was beasting that's for sure, but you can't rely on a dude long-term to put out THAT much effort and carry that much of the offense on a night to night over a 82 game regular season. KD was visually exhausted the playoffs that year if I'm remembering correctly.