Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    I Rep the Thunder! Thunderfan86's Avatar

Default Re: The day you started watching NBA ball who was the first player you ever rooted for?

Michael Jeffrey Jordan

Default Re: The day you started watching NBA ball who was the first player you ever rooted for?

Peak Shaq when I started to watch occasionally and peak Kobe when I started to watch everyday.

MJ, but I was too young to appreciate what I was seeing..Frobe when I started seriously watching.

Tim Hardaway

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Debator
    Tim Hardaway

I rule the local playground

Wilt..

When I first got my basketball hoop my dad would talk about sky hooks and Dr J so I started watching him and he was my first favorite player. I then became a fan of MJ and I'm just thankful that I got to watch the NBA in it's purest form where MJ dominated all unlike the superstars of today which flop around all over the place and enjoy going to the line from touch fouls.

A time travelled Ty Lovelace

Last edited by Marchesk; 01-02-2015 at 09:10 PM.

Saw a basketball once Bullsfan231's Avatar

Jason Kidd

Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

Dan Majerle and Arvydas Sabonis at 1988 Seoul Olympics

Magic. Always been a Laker fan.

But Jordan was my favorite player. But I didn't root for him. Hard to explain but he was already the GOAT back then. Definition of living legend. You don't root for the GOAT. When LA playing them in the finals I wanted the Lakers to win. Especially since I considered them the underdogs.

Michael Jordan, 1990 playoffs.

National High School Star Richesly's Avatar

Dominique Wilkins

Ai

Reggie Miller